Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum

Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum (http://www.siamamulets.com/index.php)
-   Gatherings (http://www.siamamulets.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Kruba Krissana's relative coming to Shumuli on 10th of Feburary 2011 (http://www.siamamulets.com/showthread.php?t=32681)

chenchen 17-01-2011 20:11

Kruba Krissana's relative coming to Shumuli on 10th of Feburary 2011

Hi Bro/Sis, those who are Kruba Krissana's Fans and like Kruba Krissana's amulets, Good News!!! One relative of Kruba Krissana, who use to taking of the temple is coming to Shumuli Singapore.. He has a website: www.kubakritsana.com . He has great collections of Kruba Krissana's Amulets. Those who interested can come down to take a look at Shumuli on 10/02/2011.. He will only be here for a week..

joestoys 18-01-2011 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by chenchen (Post 976083)
Good News!!! One relative of Kruba Krissana, who use to taking of the temple is coming to Shumuli Singapore.. He has a website: www.kubakritsana.com ............

He will only be here for a week..

WOW... most or in fact all the gathering here are all max single day gathering

What a long gathering?. cos this topis is a week long gathering. Sorry I cant help it!
Relative?? What type of relative?? Uncle, Auntie, Cousin, Brother in law, sister in law, great grand uncle.... etc

OH!!! used to take care the temple ???? so now no more leow right... I pressume.
Why he stop taking care of the temple har???
Any detail bio data, lineage this so called "relative"??
What's the purpose of this trip??? to sell his greatest collection or roadshow his collection???

glxi69 19-01-2011 00:40

Just went to read the website.
But all in Thai - cannot understand.

ประชาสัมพันธ์
Renting Collecting ammulets of Kruba Kritsana,please contact
Lhorng Phi.
Money collected for buying land building temple in Singapore.

Shummil Temple
219 Lavender St
Tel:65 62949555
Hp:65 96236323

But there is this part in English saying that all amulets and money collected will be going to Long phi of Wat Shumuli for buying land or building in Spore to build a new temple.

Maybe TS can share more on this..

Is the " ex housekeeper" of KK going to donate everything to Wat Shumuli's temple building funds?

chenchen 19-01-2011 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by joestoys (Post 976436)
WOW... most or in fact all the gathering here are all max single day gathering

What a long gathering?. cos this topis is a week long gathering. Sorry I cant help it!
Relative?? What type of relative?? Uncle, Auntie, Cousin, Brother in law, sister in law, great grand uncle.... etc

OH!!! used to take care the temple ???? so now no more leow right... I pressume.
Why he stop taking care of the temple har???
Any detail bio data, lineage this so called "relative"??
What's the purpose of this trip??? to sell his greatest collection or roadshow his collection???

wow.. you just copy and paste and edit what you post on other forum? And you never edit properly.. You are a funny and lazy guy.. I already replied what you at the other forum.. I will just ignore any pm and posting you are gonna post here from now on.. happy bombarding..

Those Bro or Sis who are Kruba Krissana's fan can come down to take a look at his collections, also bring down your own collections, we can have a gathering over at Shumuli share share to see each other collections..:D

chenchen 19-01-2011 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by glxi69 (Post 976508)
Just went to read the website.
But all in Thai - cannot understand.

ประชาสัมพันธ์
Renting Collecting ammulets of Kruba Kritsana,please contact
Lhorng Phi.
Money collected for buying land building temple in Singapore.

Shummil Temple
219 Lavender St
Tel:65 62949555
Hp:65 96236323

But there is this part in English saying that all amulets and money collected will be going to Long phi of Wat Shumuli for buying land or building in Spore to build a new temple.

Maybe TS can share more on this..

Is the " ex housekeeper" of KK going to donate everything to Wat Shumuli's temple building funds?

He is not a Ex-house keeper, he is a relative of Kruba Krissana who share the same surname with Kruba. This is according to Luang Phi. For more information please call Shumuli and ask Luang Phi. You already got Shumuli's number. I am here just to post that Kruba Krissana's relative is coming to Singapore..

mahamuni 01-02-2011 02:09

dun believe shumuli is full of conman even luongphi>he cheated once we i wen to rent kk amulets,he told its a bday batch but wen i went up korat master himself say its fake!!!!! so guys out there be careful dun fall into their trap.even anyone tom dick harry can shave head go for monkhood for !week will clsim his a monk or caretaker!!!!sooo full shit!!!!one day i catch loung phi and give a good lesson and hand him to the police!!!!!!!

khunpan24 04-02-2011 00:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by mahamuni (Post 979869)
dun believe shumuli is full of conman even luongphi>he cheated once we i wen to rent kk amulets,he told its a bday batch but wen i went up korat master himself say its fake!!!!! so guys out there be careful dun fall into their trap.even anyone tom dick harry can shave head go for monkhood for !week will clsim his a monk or caretaker!!!!sooo full shit!!!!one day i catch loung phi and give a good lesson and hand him to the police!!!!!!!

Please mind and be responsible on what you say !!!!!!! Shumuli open everyday.. Be a guy. Stand up and talk then doing small action behind. Want to talk, talk in front!

SHUMULI Located @
219 Lavender Street
Tel 62949555

Always be right there for you.

Banana02 04-02-2011 02:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by mahamuni (Post 979869)

Don't criticize a monk. Zap Zap.... :arrogant:

Man make mistake. He is not a buddha. Just go back to where you brought your amulets, tell him the reason and ask for refund.

khunpan24 04-02-2011 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banana02 (Post 980317)
Don't criticize a monk. Zap Zap.... :arrogant:

Man make mistake. He is not a buddha. Just go back to where you brought your amulets, tell him the reason and ask for refund.

Well say Banana man :clap:. Acting like a pussy behind talking, spreading rumors is not what a gentlemen should do. Just wondering do this kinda person consider a Gentlemen?

jimmy1289 09-02-2011 20:30

I'll be going tomorrow! Hope to have some guidiance from senior brothers here! =)