Thread: Rayong Amulets
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2014, 00:01   #39
Gene
Forum Facebook Manager

Karma Rep Pts: 1943 : Gene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
1st placing 3rd placing 2nd placing 3rd placing 
Total Awards: 4

renting it at $150 interested watapps me at 97907563
*I will be out tml so pardon me for late reply

Phra Somdej Wat Hua Ta Non B.E 2519

Release under luang phor Tiew name but many great masters took part in consecrating this Phra Somdej Wat Hua Ta non 2519 batch including luang pu tim. Although it was Launch in 2519, the collection of special ingredients (herb) which was believe to hold certain properties and preparation was done way earlier. It was record that the actual consecration took place in the middle of 2518 and launch in 2519. This batch of amulets was brought to at least 6 temples of the highly respected luang pu during that period for blessing/chanting. The final ceremony was mass chanted. (I am unable to obtain info on the number of monks)
The six chosen temples/luang phor are:

Luang phor Ia Wat Baan Daan
Luang Pu Tim Wat laharai
Luang phor kram Wat wang waa
Luang phor kong Wat wang San Rot
Luang phor Bpee Wat Laan-hoi
Luang phor mon Wat Nern data

Every colour and texture of Phra Somdej Wat Hua Ta non 2519 varies slightly due to (herbs) material. This Phra somdej is easily recognizable because this somdej was feature in Luang pu tim hardcover book (รวมพระที่หลวงปู่ปลุกเสกครับ) section.

รวมพระที่หลวงปู่ปลุกเสกครับ = ( Buddha statue / Amulets chanted by luang pu tim outside Wat laharai )
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote