Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Premium Section (Gold) >
Gold Sales

Notices

Old 27-07-2016, 16:40   #1
Vichai

Karma Rep Pts: 1271 : Vichai is a name known to allVichai is a name known to allVichai is a name known to allVichai is a name known to allVichai is a name known to allVichai is a name known to allVichai is a name known to allVichai is a name known to allVichai is a name known to all
Default KaewPanYa Sales

Chao Khun Thong Chai was born in 21 February 2496 at Chonburi. He was ordained in 19 April 2517 at Wat Trimit Witthayaram, Bangkok. After ordination, Chao Khun Thong Chai went to study from many top monks in Thailand such as LP Kasem at Lampang, LP Buddha of Wat Klangchusri from Singburi, LP Pae of Wat Pikulthong from Singburi and etc.

His fame soared after Leicester City's remarkable success in the recent Premier League.

$29 with temple box

Please PM me for sales
Vichai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2016, 17:01   #2
Vichai

Karma Rep Pts: 1271 : Vichai is a name known to allVichai is a name known to allVichai is a name known to allVichai is a name known to allVichai is a name known to allVichai is a name known to allVichai is a name known to allVichai is a name known to allVichai is a name known to all

Chao Khun Thong Chai was born in 21 February 2496 at Chonburi. He was ordained in 19 April 2517 at Wat Trimit Witthayaram, Bangkok. After ordination, Chao Khun Thong Chai went to study from many top monks in Thailand such as LP Kasem at Lampang, LP Buddha of Wat Klangchusri from Singburi, LP Pae of Wat Pikulthong from Singburi and etc.

His fame soared after Leicester City's remarkable success in the recent Premier League.

$19 with temple box

Please PM me for sales
Old 27-07-2016, 17:16   #3
Vichai

Luang Pu Nong was born in 2459 at Lopburi and ordained at the age of 12. He learnt dharma and magic from his uncle, Luang Phor Derm of Wat Nong Pho, Nakhon Sawan. Luang Pu Nong was well versed in the knowledge of magic, sakyant and consecrating amulets according to Luang Phor Dermís style. At the of age 21, Luang Pu Nong went to be a soldier for 2 years. After that, he was re-ordained as a monk at age 23 at Wat Oh Pah See in Bangkok. After a few years, he returned to Wat Nong Pho to look after Luang Phor Derm until he passed away in 2482. He became the abbot of Wat Wang Si Thong, Sa Keaw on the request of the locals.

Luang Pu Nong passed away in 26th July 2558.

$22

Please PM me for sales
Old 27-07-2016, 17:17   #4
Vichai

Luang Pu Nong was born in 2459 at Lopburi and ordained at the age of 12. He learnt dharma and magic from his uncle, Luang Phor Derm of Wat Nong Pho, Nakhon Sawan. Luang Pu Nong was well versed in the knowledge of magic, sakyant and consecrating amulets according to Luang Phor Dermís style. At the of age 21, Luang Pu Nong went to be a soldier for 2 years. After that, he was re-ordained as a monk at age 23 at Wat Oh Pah See in Bangkok. After a few years, he returned to Wat Nong Pho to look after Luang Phor Derm until he passed away in 2482. He became the abbot of Wat Wang Si Thong, Sa Keaw on the request of the locals.

$22

Please PM me for sales
Old 27-07-2016, 17:22   #5
Vichai

$22

Please PM me for sales
Old 07-08-2016, 12:57   #6
Vichai

Pra Narai Song Krut is good for people in administrative, supervisory roles or positions that requires commanding authority for example uniformed groups.

$39

Please PM me for sales
Old 08-08-2016, 09:18   #7
Vichai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vichai View Post

$22
Item Sold. Thank you for your support.

Please PM me for sales

Tags
amulets, buddha, chai, chonburi, good, hong, khun, lp pae, luang, luang phor, magic, monk, pae, phor, phra, pikulthong, pitda, sakyant, sales, thong, wat