Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Competition of Amulets > Thailand Amulet Competition

Notices

Thailand Amulet Competition การแข่งขันพระเครื่องของไทย - Highlighting amulet competition events held in Thailand

Old 15-10-2011, 23:20   #1
Ajarn Spencer

Karma Rep Pts: 18 : Ajarn Spencer is neutral, pH7
Thumbs up 15th and 16th in Pattaya

Tomorrow 16th October in Pattaya is a Major Amulet Competition and Show at the Greeta Nai Rom building in the East National Sports Stadium, Soi Chayapreuks 2, Pattaya

I shall be there for one - about 50+ stands will be there

I tried to add a picture of the poster but i see this forum doesnt let you upload pics
dont know why people do that it reduces the amount of pics people can be bothered to add (i cant be bothered to go sign up and upload pics on another webisite just to get a url and come back here and paste it.. if its not instant within the same wysywig editor then i wont add pics unless im really with a good reason)

I have many websites and i dont restrict image uploads on any of them and still never run out of hosting space. Webspace is cheap these days and not necessary to block image uploads unless you are amazon dot com or something.. you need a million users to burn up your space.
anyway i had a picture to show you all but i cant be bothered because i cant upload it to the forum.. cant be bothered with external links
Ajarn Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2011, 00:00   #2
kwayteow
Master Member

Karma Rep Pts: 2162 : kwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
3rd placing 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajarn Spencer View Post
Tomorrow 16th October in Pattaya is a Major Amulet Competition and Show at the Greeta Nai Rom building in the East National Sports Stadium, Soi Chayapreuks 2, Pattaya

I shall be there for one - about 50+ stands will be there

I tried to add a picture of the poster but i see this forum doesnt let you upload pics
dont know why people do that it reduces the amount of pics people can be bothered to add (i cant be bothered to go sign up and upload pics on another webisite just to get a url and come back here and paste it.. if its not instant within the same wysywig editor then i wont add pics unless im really with a good reason)

I have many websites and i dont restrict image uploads on any of them and still never run out of hosting space. Webspace is cheap these days and not necessary to block image uploads unless you are amazon dot com or something.. you need a million users to burn up your space.
anyway i had a picture to show you all but i cant be bothered because i cant upload it to the forum.. cant be bothered with external links
Thanks for the update, as to the issue of uploading pics and such, i got no issue...
kwayteow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 15:07   #3
Ajarn Spencer

Karma Rep Pts: 18 : Ajarn Spencer is neutral, pH7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwayteow View Post
Thanks for the update, as to the issue of uploading pics and such, i got no issue...
Thanks for the thanks. Actually i do understand most people have enough time to use two browsers and upload pics to external site, but im always so busy n the internet i have to be quick as have ten things on simultaneously always. Its hard trying to run an online store, write an ezine, and look after many websites as well as practice in my ashram and also do the odd sak yant when a visitor comes.

So im always in a rush to get things posted quickly
Especially right now as my wife is in Singapore and i have to do my own washing and cooking too
Ajarn Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 21:12   #4
limdes75
Advanced Member

Karma Rep Pts: 623 : limdes75 is a famous personalitylimdes75 is a famous personalitylimdes75 is a famous personalitylimdes75 is a famous personalitylimdes75 is a famous personalitylimdes75 is a famous personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajarn Spencer View Post
Thanks for the thanks. Actually i do understand most people have enough time to use two browsers and upload pics to external site, but im always so busy n the internet i have to be quick as have ten things on simultaneously always. Its hard trying to run an online store, write an ezine, and look after many websites as well as practice in my ashram and also do the odd sak yant when a visitor comes.

So im always in a rush to get things posted quickly

Especially right now as my wife is in Singapore and i have to do my own washing and cooking too
To be flank, we dun care if you are busy or free or how many things you need to do... With or without your sharing, there's always another members to post pics and share information in this forum...
limdes75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 20:17   #5
Paulfrank

Karma Rep Pts: 25 : Paulfrank is neutral, pH7

Hi is nice of you to share the info here but if the uploading of pictures/photos so troublesome for you than forget it since here in this forum there are many bros willing to put in the extra effort to share
Paulfrank is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ajarn, amulet, back, cheap, competition, cute, free, good, image, online, pattaya, photos, sak yant, yant