Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Competition of Amulets > Thailand Amulet Competition

Notices

Thailand Amulet Competition การแข่งขันพระเครื่องของไทย - Highlighting amulet competition events held in Thailand

Old 31-08-2009, 18:52   #41
rogue

Karma Rep Pts: 1314 : rogue is a name known to allrogue is a name known to allrogue is a name known to allrogue is a name known to allrogue is a name known to allrogue is a name known to allrogue is a name known to allrogue is a name known to allrogue is a name known to allrogue is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
3rd placing 2nd placing 3rd placing 1st placing 1st placing 4th placing 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Hobby View Post
Yes he is a nice man to chat with...Just duno if he only help to send amulet sold in his shop for competition or help collector to send amulet not from his shop?
remember visited him long time ago if nt wrong cost he charge is $50 but it has been some time back so u might wan to check with him...if amulet damaged then
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 18:27   #42
jackpot

Karma Rep Pts: 694 : jackpot is a famous personalityjackpot is a famous personalityjackpot is a famous personalityjackpot is a famous personalityjackpot is a famous personalityjackpot is a famous personality

Awards Showcase
2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 4th placing 3rd placing 4th placing 3rd placing 4th placing 3rd placing 4th placing 3rd placing 4th placing 3rd placing 4th placing 3rd placing 1st placing 3rd placing 1st placing 3rd placing 1st placing 3rd placing 1st placing 3rd placing 1st placing 3rd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 
Total Awards: 50

Gd info u share with, thanks bro 555....
jackpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 17:39   #43
whippingmonk

Karma Rep Pts: 61 : whippingmonk has many friends

May I know anyone want to send amulets for competition from Singapore?
I have about min. 3 piece to send.
It require to send in minimum of 10 piece. $50 per amulet.
Anyone want to join in?
I like to go personally to participle in the competition, but due to time constraint.
Therefore, willing to take a bit of risk of sending from SGP.
whippingmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 20:00   #44
ahgee12
Veteran Member

Karma Rep Pts: 1626 : ahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
3rd placing 2nd placing 4th placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 
Total Awards: 7

Heard that there is someone doing this.

Not sure who.

Many people also seek me and ask me to help them for take part. I rejected all of them cause I do not have the time and my office not in bkk.

So sometimes collecting the certificate make me go down all the way to bkk for getting the certs itself.

[QUOTE=whippingmonk;930122]May I know anyone want to send amulets for competition from Singapore?
I have about min. 3 piece to send.
It require to send in minimum of 10 piece. $50 per amulet.
Anyone want to join in?
I like to go personally to participle in the competition, but due to time constraint.
Therefore, willing to take a bit of risk of sending from SGP.
ahgee12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 00:40   #45
daijiro
Certified Member

Karma Rep Pts: 141 : daijiro has many friendsdaijiro has many friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by 555 View Post
Hope the info helps.
thanks a mill!
daijiro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
..., amulet, amulets, back, bucha, buying, casing, collection, competition, cute, dan, experience, fake, good, long, man, phra, price, test, uno