Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Competition of Amulets > Thailand Amulet Competition

Notices

Thailand Amulet Competition การแข่งขันพระเครื่องของไทย - Highlighting amulet competition events held in Thailand

Old 06-08-2011, 22:31   #1
ahgee12
Veteran Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1626 : ahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
3rd placing 2nd placing 4th placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 
Total Awards: 7

Default 31 July 2011 - Competition at Pantip Sorng

Share share some competition pics.

ahgee12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:05   #2
tk76

Karma Reputation Points: 166 : tk76 has many friendstk76 has many friends

Bros, pardon me for asking a stupid qns here. If I cant speak thai, is there a will I can go join the amulet competition or that the people over there can speak english and would be willing to assist you out?
tk76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 15:13   #3
ahgee12
Veteran Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1626 : ahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
3rd placing 2nd placing 4th placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 

Forms will be filled in thai by yourself. If you can read and speak thai get someone to help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk76 View Post
Bros, pardon me for asking a stupid qns here. If I cant speak thai, is there a will I can go join the amulet competition or that the people over there can speak english and would be willing to assist you out?
Old 07-08-2011, 16:14   #4
ahrex
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1862 : ahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 
Total Awards: 10

this is a very big competition.. i heard the amount for tickets sold was 3 million baht whereas normal competition normally will sell arnd 1 million baht worth of tickets..
ahrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:13   #5
tk76

Karma Reputation Points: 166 : tk76 has many friendstk76 has many friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgee12 View Post
Forms will be filled in thai by yourself. If you can read and speak thai get someone to help you.
Icic, thx alot bro for the info to satisfy my curiousity.
tk76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 22:45   #6
kwayteow
Master Member

Karma Reputation Points: 2162 : kwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
3rd placing 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgee12 View Post
Huh? If i can read and speak thai why i need someone to help me? All DIY bro...
kwayteow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 13:27   #7
Seansg
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 544 : Seansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk76 View Post
Actually quite hard cos not easy to find someone there who can speak english... but sure to have a few Singapore bros there de. Depends you can spot them in the sea of ppl or not lor... hahaha!

Why hard you ask? See my below post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwayteow View Post
Cos you need to read and fill up the forms in accordance to the competition book in Thai.

1. Which booth (table) to send in your amulet.

2. Number under which category of the amulet you are sending.

3. Name of your amulet according to the competition book.

If really cannot find someone to help to write, the Kammagan (Judge) of your category will be there to help you fill in the forms when you are submitting your amulet.

Then again you must be able to get to your respective booth in the first place lah... Lol!!

Last edited by Seansg; 09-08-2011 at 13:30.
Seansg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 13:36   #8
Seansg
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 544 : Seansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrex View Post
this is a very big competition.. i heard the amount for tickets sold was 3 million baht whereas normal competition normally will sell arnd 1 million baht worth of tickets..
Yes yes... heard the announcement when the timing to collect the amulets. Really quite a big turnout for this competition.
Seansg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 16:52   #9
ahgee12
Veteran Member

Awards Showcase

Paiseh I mean if cannot read and speak thai. Get someone to help you.

Good next time i will ask u help me read the competition book and fill in the form for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwayteow View Post
Old 09-08-2011, 16:53   #10
ahgee12
Veteran Member

Awards Showcase

My friend go in the compeition at 12pm enterence is foc already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seansg View Post
Yes yes... heard the announcement when the timing to collect the amulets. Really quite a big turnout for this competition.

Tags
..., ahrex, amulet, amulets, competition, sea, seansg, thai, tk76