Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Competition of Amulets > Thailand Amulet Competition

Notices

Thailand Amulet Competition การแข่งขันพระเครื่องของไทย - Highlighting amulet competition events held in Thailand

Old 07-05-2012, 16:49   #1
Lord Buddha

Karma Reputation Points: 10 : Lord Buddha is neutral, pH7
Default Any amulet competition held in the month of May 2012?

Dear all respected bro and sis,

I will be traveling to Bangkok tomorrow for some official work and then FREE on the next 2 days. Hence, i would like to know whether there will be any amulet competition in bangkok this week.

Looking forward for some favorable reply and pray that there is some small scale competition for me to check it out the very first time.

Please advise, Thanks.
Lord Buddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:50   #2
ahrex
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1862 : ahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 
Total Awards: 10

13/5/12 n 27/5/12
ahrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:53   #3
Sakya
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 554 : Sakya is a famous personalitySakya is a famous personalitySakya is a famous personalitySakya is a famous personalitySakya is a famous personalitySakya is a famous personality

dates are good, but useless whitout a location...
Sakya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 17:24   #4
ahrex
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1862 : ahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakya View Post
dates are good, but useless whitout a location...
I also dunno where is it.. only know its in BKK.. cos i neva go and no need to go.. i just ask my friend to send it for me.. so location is useless to me.. i only post what i know which are the dates so if anyone wants to know location pls go ask arnd in thailand and dun wait for ppl to spoon feed..
Old 10-05-2012, 17:27   #5
ahrex
Advanced Member

Awards Showcase

13/5/12 - MCC Hall, The Mall Bangkae
27/5/12 - Kom Uk Tahan Leur - Thonburi

Last edited by ahrex; 10-05-2012 at 17:30.

Tags
..., amulet, competition, free, good