Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Premium Section (Gold) > New Amulet Releases

Notices

New Amulet Releases New batch of amulets releasing soon? Post here to share with all members.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-07-2010, 12:09   #41
babemomo
Junior Member
 
babemomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 May 2010
Location: Kedah, Malaysia
Posts: 366
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Karma Reputation Points: 136 : babemomo has many friendsbabemomo has many friends
Rep Power: 9
Default

TST suitable for everyone, man or woman, boy or gal, doest matter. Nam Kwak is very suitable for your wife and its very good in metta no doubt about that. May i know your wife want the metta because of doing business?
babemomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 12:37   #42
autumnspecial
Senior Member

 
autumnspecial's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 Aug 2009
Posts: 5,781
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Karma Reputation Points: 1784 : autumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to all
Rep Power: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by babemomo View Post
TST suitable for everyone, man or woman, boy or gal, doest matter. Nam Kwak is very suitable for your wife and its very good in metta no doubt about that. May i know your wife want the metta because of doing business?
yes she is running a small business n she has a NamKwak in her work place liao..so i was thinking what AC has beside all this...hoping to get something special from AC ..for her or the both of us or the whole work place worker too ..
autumnspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 10:29   #43
babemomo
Junior Member
 
babemomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 May 2010
Location: Kedah, Malaysia
Posts: 366
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Karma Reputation Points: 136 : babemomo has many friendsbabemomo has many friends
Rep Power: 9
Default

Actually Tiger Skin Takrut also good for metta cause it brings good people (贵人) that will helped you in your business. I dont know if your nam kwak is from Archan Tia or other great monk as i suppose it to be other great monk's because Archan Tia nam kwak is yet to release before 8/31 phapa.

Actually nam kwak alone from Archan Tia is enough and fit perfectly to your current situation, if you have pre-ordered it please until the official released, the representative will send to you then you can wear it everyday in your business hour to see if customer get increasing or not. If you want to be better you can always try the penyant (铜符) or bouyant (布符), get them framed and hang in the place where you do business. With the both combination of both Archan Tia nam kwak and his yant, i have confidence that this is going to help much in your business.

Business or working is always about metta, no matter how good your product or service is, if you dont have metta, people wont come to you. We must learn all the decent way and moral in doing business and we will then do it even better with the help of sacred items .

Nam Kwak - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cznAPSJemF...c/s1600/b1.jpg
Penyant - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cznAPSJemF...00/penyant.jpg
Cat & Mouse Bouyant (OUT OF STOCK) - http://megaads.info/forum/attachment...048b0aa9ba.jpg
Metta Cream - http://megaads.info/forum/attachment...e575229d7b.jpg
babemomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 12:31   #44
autumnspecial
Senior Member

 
autumnspecial's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 Aug 2009
Posts: 5,781
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Karma Reputation Points: 1784 : autumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to all
Rep Power: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by babemomo View Post
Actually Tiger Skin Takrut also good for metta cause it brings good people (贵人) that will helped you in your business. I dont know if your nam kwak is from Archan Tia or other great monk as i suppose it to be other great monk's because Archan Tia nam kwak is yet to release before 8/31 phapa.

Actually nam kwak alone from Archan Tia is enough and fit perfectly to your current situation, if you have pre-ordered it please until the official released, the representative will send to you then you can wear it everyday in your business hour to see if customer get increasing or not. If you want to be better you can always try the penyant (铜符) or bouyant (布符), get them framed and hang in the place where you do business. With the both combination of both Archan Tia nam kwak and his yant, i have confidence that this is going to help much in your business.

Business or working is always about metta, no matter how good your product or service is, if you dont have metta, people wont come to you. We must learn all the decent way and moral in doing business and we will then do it even better with the help of sacred items .

Nam Kwak - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cznAPSJemF...c/s1600/b1.jpg
Penyant - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cznAPSJemF...00/penyant.jpg
Cat & Mouse Bouyant (OUT OF STOCK) - http://megaads.info/forum/attachment...048b0aa9ba.jpg
Metta Cream - http://megaads.info/forum/attachment...e575229d7b.jpg
ok will see what my lady want . thank you.
autumnspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 13:15   #45
babemomo
Junior Member
 
babemomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 May 2010
Location: Kedah, Malaysia
Posts: 366
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Karma Reputation Points: 136 : babemomo has many friendsbabemomo has many friends
Rep Power: 9
Default

You are absolutely most welcome. Arg...i like to share something about TST, 1 year ago while i was doing illegal parking, actually just a short while, i saw an indian taffic police officer approach to my car and immediately i run back to my car and apology to him hoping he let me go before he start to write the summon. But unfortunately he doesnt want to accept my apology and insisted to give me the summon. I refuse to accept it and i try to debate with him, but he doesnt accept my explanation, after he finish writing the summon he throw, yes you heard it right, instead of handing the summon to me he throw the summon inside my car, very rudely. Im very angry and when i wanted to get his serial number to do the complaining, i notice on the summon the car plate number was wrong, hahahaha, he opened a summon with wrong car plate number, example if my plate is ABC 1234 he write ACB 1234. So i just ignore the summon and until now its been like 1-2 years im still survived from that summon. At that time i was wearing TST with Archan Tia's few other takrut that given free on big event such as wai kru and phapa. I think it was the TST which helped me.

Last edited by babemomo; 21-07-2010 at 13:19.
babemomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 16:01   #46
autumnspecial
Senior Member

 
autumnspecial's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 Aug 2009
Posts: 5,781
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Karma Reputation Points: 1784 : autumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to all
Rep Power: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by babemomo View Post
You are absolutely most welcome. Arg...i like to share something about TST, 1 year ago while i was doing illegal parking, actually just a short while, i saw an indian taffic police officer approach to my car and immediately i run back to my car and apology to him hoping he let me go before he start to write the summon. But unfortunately he doesnt want to accept my apology and insisted to give me the summon. I refuse to accept it and i try to debate with him, but he doesnt accept my explanation, after he finish writing the summon he throw, yes you heard it right, instead of handing the summon to me he throw the summon inside my car, very rudely. Im very angry and when i wanted to get his serial number to do the complaining, i notice on the summon the car plate number was wrong, hahahaha, he opened a summon with wrong car plate number, example if my plate is ABC 1234 he write ACB 1234. So i just ignore the summon and until now its been like 1-2 years im still survived from that summon. At that time i was wearing TST with Archan Tia's few other takrut that given free on big event such as wai kru and phapa. I think it was the TST which helped me.
ok thank you for sharing but i still think that the TST should be on better use than getting a summon with a wrong number on it.. hehehehe.....thanks.
autumnspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 19:49   #47
babemomo
Junior Member
 
babemomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 May 2010
Location: Kedah, Malaysia
Posts: 366
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Karma Reputation Points: 136 : babemomo has many friendsbabemomo has many friends
Rep Power: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnspecial View Post
ok thank you for sharing but i still think that the TST should be on better use than getting a summon with a wrong number on it.. hehehehe.....thanks.
hahaha ya of course, its just how TST helped me, go to read the testimonial how it save a guy from electricity expose.
babemomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 13:35   #48
autumnspecial
Senior Member

 
autumnspecial's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 Aug 2009
Posts: 5,781
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Karma Reputation Points: 1784 : autumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to all
Rep Power: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by babemomo View Post
hahaha ya of course, its just how TST helped me, go to read the testimonial how it save a guy from electricity expose.
ya i saw that post liao..... thanks.
autumnspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 15:00   #49
babemomo
Junior Member
 
babemomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 May 2010
Location: Kedah, Malaysia
Posts: 366
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Karma Reputation Points: 136 : babemomo has many friendsbabemomo has many friends
Rep Power: 9
Default


Please help to translate to English if you can, sadhu!

看到大家不断的为空怀泰佛寺而做出努力的帮忙以及贡献,实在是感动加于感激。大家不分彼此,不顾个人的利益 ,自费时间跟金钱帮忙筹备讲经堂的经费,尤其是要赞美年轻的一代们,这种高尚的精神在现今的社会上已经非常 罕见。原来为佛教的付出不但可以为自己以及家人集公德,也可以紧紧的把大家拉在一起,让我们看到了希望之光 ,人性善美的一面。看来阿占爹努力发展空怀泰佛寺是一件对的事情,之前大家可能只对他的圣物感兴趣,现在大 家可以一起参与并把佛教发扬光大,把善的种子散播到下一代去,这种精神实在是另人敬佩,这种行为才是绝对的 最好开运方式!

空怀泰佛寺是属于大家的家,在这里我们都受到了法喜的滋润,加强了我们的人格,开启了我们的智慧,让大家可 以更建全的成长,是一个绝对的善地。当然这世界上没有绝对100%完美的东西,钻牛角尖的只会更加的愚昧自 己,阿占爹曾经说过,没有一次性就完美的东西,唯有透过互相的努力方可得到最佳的结果。阿占爹是个高僧,但 内心绝对不会设立一道墙来跟大家做隔离,反而会放下姿态会跟大家一样一起学习,一起发展空怀泰佛寺,把正宗 佛教的精髓发扬光大,让更多人可以受到佛陀的教诲。阿占爹也曾经说过,我既然当了和尚,也就可以放下一切, 我大可走进森林不问尘世,努力的自我修行,但这样做只会对我自己带来益处,而不会让更多的人可以受惠。佛牌 ,经文纹身,各种改运/增运仪式当然不会是转自于正宗佛教,佛陀根本就没有教我们这些法门,但如果没有利用这些东西来帮助别人度过 困境,试问又要如何的介绍佛教给人家认识呢?如果一个正在面临困难的善信找你时,你什么都不做只教他坐禅颂 经,你认为他们会接受吗?佛陀说过,不要一味的盲目往前走,而要依照当时的情况而做出适当调整,这样才是上 策,才是智慧。阿占爹说,我当了20几年的和尚,穿了20几年佛陀的衣服,我是要还他的,你以为我穿他的袈 裟是因为漂亮吗?呵呵。

多年来大家都把泰国高僧们看成制造拥有不可思议力量的佛牌工具,很少人会深入的去了解并解剖他们的内心世界 以及他们对佛教的付出与展望,大家只对他们的事迹或圣物感到兴趣,导致他们往往都徘回在于表面上,无法深入 的让大家体会到其衷心以及用心良苦。最后再次的感谢大家多年来对空怀泰佛寺的付出与支持,希望大家可以继续 的努力把空怀泰佛寺的精神散播下去,让更多的人可以受惠其中。祝,安康。
babemomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 15:22   #50
babemomo
Junior Member
 
babemomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 May 2010
Location: Kedah, Malaysia
Posts: 366
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Karma Reputation Points: 136 : babemomo has many friendsbabemomo has many friends
Rep Power: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnspecial View Post
ya i saw that post liao..... thanks.
babemomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
..., 111, account, altar, amulet, amulets, archan tia, back, chai, collection, cute, eddie, free, ghai, good, heng heng, monk, photos, phra, rent, simon, takrud, tan, wat, yant


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright @ siamamulets.com (2006-2018)