Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Archives Folders > Amulet Identification

Notices

Amulet Identification วิธีการตรวจสอบพระเครื่อง - Post your amulets here for help on identification only. Strictly no threads on questions in verification, i.e. genuine or fake

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-03-2013, 21:11   #1
god2send
Advanced Member

 
god2send's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20 Feb 2006
Location: tpy
Posts: 3,085
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Karma Reputation Points: 1721 : god2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to all
Rep Power: 14
Default Please I/D Somdej, thank u



Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
god2send is offline  
Old 24-03-2013, 14:28   #2
jessica
Junior Member
 
jessica's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 Nov 2009
Posts: 167
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Karma Reputation Points: 82 : jessica has many friends
Rep Power: 10
Default

sorry to tell you that this is Phra somdej taphrachan.
sorry for being so straight forward

Last edited by jessica; 24-03-2013 at 14:30.
jessica is offline  
Old 26-03-2013, 07:40   #3
god2send
Advanced Member

 
god2send's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20 Feb 2006
Location: tpy
Posts: 3,085
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Karma Reputation Points: 1721 : god2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to allgod2send is a name known to all
Rep Power: 14
Default

Hi Jessica, your answer is greatly appreciated.
Cheers!
god2send is offline  
Old 26-03-2013, 10:01   #4
cokeboi69
New Member
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2012
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Karma Reputation Points: 17 : cokeboi69 is neutral, pH7
Rep Power: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica View Post
sorry to tell you that this is Phra somdej taphrachan.
sorry for being so straight forward
So sorry to the TS but i need to check with Jessica on some issue since she has posted on this tread about the Phra Somdej that you have asked to ID.

Dear Jessica,

I have seen some of the ID that you have done for some of the members in the ID Section.

You have either said that it is from Thaprachan or it is factory made. May i humbly ask if you are able to point out what are the points that made/or you recongised that enable you to pass such comment just from a photo?

I (+ maybe some bros here) would like to learn the skills that you have aquired tp judge the Phra Somdej. The knowledge that you have aquired must be very deep as you are able to tell stright from a photo.

Hope to hear your teaching soon.

Regards
cokeboi69 is offline  
Old 26-03-2013, 12:00   #5
jessica
Junior Member
 
jessica's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 Nov 2009
Posts: 167
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Karma Reputation Points: 82 : jessica has many friends
Rep Power: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokeboi69 View Post
So sorry to the TS but i need to check with Jessica on some issue since she has posted on this tread about the Phra Somdej that you have asked to ID.

Dear Jessica,

I have seen some of the ID that you have done for some of the members in the ID Section.

You have either said that it is from Thaprachan or it is factory made. May i humbly ask if you are able to point out what are the points that made/or you recongised that enable you to pass such comment just from a photo?

I (+ maybe some bros here) would like to learn the skills that you have aquired tp judge the Phra Somdej. The knowledge that you have aquired must be very deep as you are able to tell stright from a photo.

Hope to hear your teaching soon.

Regards
Hi
it is very simple, you can choose not to believe me, TS can send for a verification and you will know the true. or there is a competition this coming sunday at Pin Kao lotus bangkok. ask someone who have going to this competition can help you to send for verification.

regards
Jess

Last edited by jessica; 26-03-2013 at 12:03.
jessica is offline  
Old 27-03-2013, 07:44   #6
cokeboi69
New Member
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2012
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Karma Reputation Points: 17 : cokeboi69 is neutral, pH7
Rep Power: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica View Post
Hi
it is very simple, you can choose not to believe me, TS can send for a verification and you will know the true. or there is a competition this coming sunday at Pin Kao lotus bangkok. ask someone who have going to this competition can help you to send for verification.

regards
Jess
May I humbly ask again, from which point of the work you know it is from Thaparchan?

In another word, I am asking is it from material? IS it the Phim or what?

I wanted to learn from you on how u verify ... Not how others verify.....

Regards
cokeboi69 is offline  
Old 27-03-2013, 23:21   #7
jessica
Junior Member
 
jessica's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 Nov 2009
Posts: 167
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Karma Reputation Points: 82 : jessica has many friends
Rep Power: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokeboi69 View Post
May I humbly ask again, from which point of the work you know it is from Thaparchan?

In another word, I am asking is it from material? IS it the Phim or what?

I wanted to learn from you on how u verify ... Not how others verify.....

Regards
Well, the piece somdej is fake. a fake is still a fake, how to tell you the material or the phim. this one can easily find in taphrachan bangkok or Ng Beng Hock singapore. Ng Beng Hock selling it with stainless steel casing at $30 only. if you are free you can make a visit at Ng Beng Hock. open on weekday, close on sunday and public holiday
jessica is offline  
Old 27-03-2013, 23:39   #8
Somdej
Super Administrator
 
Somdej's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 Feb 2006
Location: Yishun
Posts: 235,481
Thanks: 4
Thanked 35 Times in 15 Posts
Karma Reputation Points: 8964 : Somdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond repute
Rep Power: 41
Visit Somdej's Facebook
Default

ID section do not discuss about authenticity of amulets.

Please conform to the section guidelines thank you.
Somdej is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
..., amulets, authenticity, casing, competition, factory, fake, free, phra, phra somdej, selling, somdej


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright @ siamamulets.com (2006-2018)