Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Archives Folders > Gatherings

Notices

Gatherings Get-togethers and outings for fellow members. Organize small outings to view amulets, tour amulet shops, etc and learn more from each others' experiences

Closed Thread

Old 19-09-2008, 11:06   #1
Tien
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1340 : Tien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to all
Default A Barang Gathering?

Long time never touch on barangs, but feel like seeing what sort of barangs that our fellow bros are keeping, should we have a barang gathering this month??
Old 19-09-2008, 11:15   #2
wento
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1172 : wento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to all

I believe it will be an eye opener for me
Old 19-09-2008, 11:37   #3
asuras

Karma Reputation Points: 191 : asuras has many friendsasuras has many friends

very long no see u le tien xiong, so when will the gathering date and venue be confirmed?
Old 19-09-2008, 11:48   #4
Click
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 70 : Click has many friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by asuras
very long no see u le tien xiong, so when will the gathering date and venue be confirmed?

How about at Geylang?
Old 19-09-2008, 11:55   #5
Tien
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1340 : Tien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to all

See whether you guys think it is a good ideal to have a barang gathering lor. Although I long time no touch on barangs but also interested to know what barangs are barang bros keeping now.

Let me check whether 27th Sept is a good day. It falls on a Saturday. I let you guys know the venue again.
Old 19-09-2008, 11:56   #6
Tien
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Click
How about at Geylang?
Go there to test barang at the same time? There you need only two type of barangs. One is CASH...and other one....well...CENSORED.
Old 19-09-2008, 12:07   #7
asuras

Karma Reputation Points: 191 : asuras has many friendsasuras has many friends

27th is a bad day for me as I'm involved in the AGM.Can we do on 28th?
Old 19-09-2008, 12:09   #8
recceboy

Karma Reputation Points: 27 : recceboy is neutral, pH7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tien
Long time never touch on barangs, but feel like seeing what sort of barangs that our fellow bros are keeping, should we have a barang gathering this month??
Very good idea bro. I'm not into barang but I wish to widen my knowledge in the occult. Maybe can ask a few questions on Sak Yant at the same time.
Old 19-09-2008, 13:27   #9
chris1982
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 2214 : chris1982 is a name known to allchris1982 is a name known to allchris1982 is a name known to allchris1982 is a name known to allchris1982 is a name known to allchris1982 is a name known to allchris1982 is a name known to allchris1982 is a name known to allchris1982 is a name known to allchris1982 is a name known to allchris1982 is a name known to all

Quote:
beri long nv see u oso~~~~ hahaha~~~~
Old 19-09-2008, 13:51   #10
Tien
Advanced Member

Quote:
maybe 26, 27 or 28? Otherwise we make it the first weekend of October.
Closed Thread

Tags
..., back, barang, click, collection, free, good, horse, hpy, iam, katha, kmt, long, peaceful, peechai, phra, phra_payak_kraisorn, rent, rip, tan, test, thai, tien, trip, xiong