Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Premium Section (Gold) > New Amulet Releases

Notices

New Amulet Releases New batch of amulets releasing soon? Post here to share with all members.

Old 25-05-2010, 12:05   #1
babemomo

Karma Rep Pts: 136 : babemomo has many friendsbabemomo has many friends
Default Nam Kwak - Arjan Tia (Wat Sungai Siput)

Dear Brother & Sister:

I dont know if this is right place to post this thread but but i hope it brings your concern to the temple in Kedah, Malaysia whereby the abbot is Arjan Tia, he is the official student of Luang Phor Top, Wat Pra Buddhabartchondan, he came to Kedah (Northern region of Malaysia) 10 years ago and helped many people from bad disease, so the landlord here donate out a piece of land for the temple building. He is a great master we all loved him, now the temple need donation for the expansion, i just want to take this opportunity to urge those who are kindhearted to donate to a temple name "Wat Sungai Siput" that located in Pendang, Kedah, Malaysia. The host of this temple is named "Arjan Tia" and he is from Thailand. For more info please visit the blog at http://www.archantia.info

If you can speak in Thai/Hokkien you can contact him for more info:

Cell: +6013-4529368
Tel: +604-7522676

Wat Sungai Siput featuring in Nam Kwak (female godness of wealth) and it has been the benmarking of Archan Tia for many years where you get to see stuff like Nam Kwak possession that you can find nowhere else except here in Wat Sungai Siput. Due to the economic crisis in these years, many had hard times living their life, some losing their job, some can’t get a job, market is slow and business is bad, Archan Tia says it is time to give all that he had learned in the discipline of wealth and fortune, together with the will of Nam Kwak herself, to bless the people who need it. In conjunction with this, for the coming event of “Papha” (31/08/2010), Wat Sungai Siput will release the Nam Kwak amulet edition 2010 for people to rent. The amulet's ingredient are 108 rare herbs plus “king wood” powder and it will be handcrafted piece by piece by Archan Tia himself and its definitely not from factory, Archan Tia says he likes to made the amulet by himself instead of mass production from factory so that each amulet is unique. Despite its outlook, Archan Tia says it will be absolutely powerful because he will spend 1 month to meditate and chant the amulets.

Your contribution help the building of Ubosot! Sadhu! Sadhu! Sadhu!

For more info please visit the blog at http://www.archantia.info

Beside of this he is also interest in meditation and would kindly invite those who are interest to come and learn together.

Respectfully Yours
Arjan Tia Follower
babemomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 16:20   #2
Surachai

Karma Rep Pts: 24 : Surachai is neutral, pH7

nice info
Surachai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 16:06   #3
heavenlzh
Certified Member

Karma Rep Pts: 188 : heavenlzh has many friendsheavenlzh has many friends

Archan Tia amulet very powerful and save alot of life...
If never try, you will never know,
what I can describe about archan tia amulet is just "wear it and feel it"

Support Support...
heavenlzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 19:39   #4
autumnspecial

Karma Rep Pts: 1784 : autumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlzh View Post
Archan Tia amulet very powerful and save alot of life...
If never try, you will never know,
what I can describe about archan tia amulet is just "wear it and feel it"

Support Support...
how n where to get the amulets or the tarkuts.thanks.
autumnspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 21:51   #5
heavenlzh
Certified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnspecial View Post
how n where to get the amulets or the tarkuts.thanks.
Hi bro, you can visit to the Archan Tia blog and through there got one link to Archan Tia forum, and you can follow the instruction to pre-order the Nam Kwak or amulet d...
Old 30-05-2010, 00:02   #6
autumnspecial

Karma Rep Pts: 1784 : autumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi bro, you can visit to the Archan Tia blog and through there got one link to Archan Tia forum, and you can follow the instruction to pre-order the Nam Kwak or amulet d...
ok will you be ordering too why not i join you just to save some cost for the temple.do let me know if i can join in , thanks.
Old 30-05-2010, 00:08   #7
heavenlzh
Certified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnspecial View Post
ok will you be ordering too why not i join you just to save some cost for the temple.do let me know if i can join in , thanks.
Haha bro, I'm from Penang le.
Old 30-05-2010, 00:21   #8
autumnspecial

Quote:
Haha bro, I'm from Penang le.
o....... i see that i cant join you liao. ok i will try to see how to order . love to have Lp tiger skin takurt too..thanks.
Old 30-05-2010, 01:20   #9
clicked

Karma Rep Pts: 170 : clicked has many friendsclicked has many friends

thanks for sharing
clicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:44   #10
wento
Advanced Member

Karma Rep Pts: 1172 : wento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to all

AJ Tia info here

http://siamamulets.com/showthread.php?t=28346
wento is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
..., 111, account, altar, amulet, amulets, archan tia, back, chai, collection, cute, eddie, free, ghai, good, heng heng, monk, photos, phra, rent, simon, takrud, tan, wat, yant