Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Premium Section (Gold) > New Amulet Releases

Notices

New Amulet Releases New batch of amulets releasing soon? Post here to share with all members.

Old 04-07-2010, 08:46   #21
babemomo

Karma Rep Pts: 136 : babemomo has many friendsbabemomo has many friends

Sharing the amulet by Luang Phor Top himself (Luang Phor Top亲身制造的自身牌), the previous post was the Luang Phor Top amulet made by Archan Tia but not Luang Phor Top himself, below show the amulet that created by Luang Phor Top on 2505:

Amulet created by Luang Phor Top (Wat Pra Buddhabartchondan) himself on 2505 using the betelnut that he chewed. The purpose of creating this batch of amulet is for the fundraising programme. Number created not known, but accordingly to Archan Tia, his master usually donít make amulet in huge number, he prefers 20, 50, 99 or at most 500 pcs.

This amulet was kept by Archan Tia for many years, 100% genuine, any form of amulet authentication is absolutely welcome as long as it doesnt harm the amulet itself. The price set at RM30,000 and it will be 100% funded into the development of Ubosot building.
babemomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 16:59   #22
neon

Karma Rep Pts: 439 : neon has a good reputationneon has a good reputationneon has a good reputationneon has a good reputationneon has a good reputation

Awards Showcase
2nd placing 
Total Awards: 1

didnt know AC Tia followers also posted here..

was there during wai kru on 1st may 2010. truly eye opening with so many people get into trance mode.

I am going there on 31august for papha.

Any way i can order all his latest amulets release?
neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 18:14   #23
babemomo

Yes bro neon you are absolutely welcome, by ordering the sacred items as much as you can meaning you are helping directly to the development of Ubosot building. I sincerely invited you to visit the forum at http://order.archantia.info the forum has description in english too, there you will be able to find Representative to take your order or donation. For the pricing of all other ready sacred item please visit http://megaads.info/forum/redirect.p...tpost#lastpost

Lastly please do not forget to visit the blog at http://www.archantia.info/ for more official news including photo and video of Wat Sungai Siput. Again thank you very much we are really appreciated your help. Anything please do not hesitate to leave the message or PM or visit our forum. God bless you, sadhu, sadhu sadhu!
Old 04-07-2010, 18:31   #24
heavenlzh
Certified Member

Karma Rep Pts: 188 : heavenlzh has many friendsheavenlzh has many friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon View Post
didnt know AC Tia followers also posted here..

was there during wai kru on 1st may 2010. truly eye opening with so many people get into trance mode.

I am going there on 31august for papha.

Any way i can order all his latest amulets release?
Sure you can bro, but since you are going to there personally, I think bro can rent those new releasing amulet at counter. Alot of helper will assist you on that day. Hehe....bro got get trance ?
heavenlzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 22:29   #25
babemomo

Sharing with you guys some photo of Ubosot building that still under construction:

http://picasaweb.google.com/watsunga...ildingProgress

If you notice from the photo those scaffolding are made by bamboo, because if iron scaffolding need extra money to buy it. Bamboo can be retrieved around the area of wat sungai siput, they are free and can last for 4 months, replacement can be made on any bamboo that found to be in bad condition. Its pretty amazing to see how they build the ubosot from scratch using the most basic possible tools in lowest possible cost.
Old 06-07-2010, 14:56   #26
neon

Karma Rep Pts: 439 : neon has a good reputationneon has a good reputationneon has a good reputationneon has a good reputationneon has a good reputation

Awards Showcase
2nd placing 

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlzh View Post
Sure you can bro, but since you are going to there personally, I think bro can rent those new releasing amulet at counter. Alot of helper will assist you on that day. Hehe....bro got get trance ?
No worries.

If anyone from KL who want to rent but wont be there i can help to rent and pass the amulets. can always contact me at 016-9790411

didnt get trance,the following day(2/5/2010),managed to get AC Tia to do lersi sakyant for me because during wai kru day he seems very tired so i paiseh.
Old 06-07-2010, 22:25   #27
dangerboi

Karma Rep Pts: 73 : dangerboi has many friends

I'd like to know the estimate cost of travelling from alor setar aiport or alor setar to wat sungai siput
dangerboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:04   #28
neon

Awards Showcase
2nd placing 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerboi View Post
I'd like to know the estimate cost of travelling from alor setar aiport or alor setar to wat sungai siput
bro,

its not really far i believe. if you're keen to go there,many temple helper will be willing to give you a ride i believe
Old 08-07-2010, 11:49   #29
dangerboi

Karma Rep Pts: 73 : dangerboi has many friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon View Post
bro,

its not really far i believe. if you're keen to go there,many temple helper will be willing to give you a ride i believe
how do I know which of them are temple helpers then?
dangerboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 13:49   #30
heavenlzh
Certified Member

Karma Rep Pts: 188 : heavenlzh has many friendsheavenlzh has many friends

If from kedah airport to Wat sungai siput still need a distance to reach there. You can find those chinese/india teksi driver to assist you. Some of them even dunno how to go there as this wat quite deep inside. So, if posible, print out the instruction from the blog and show to the driver. While the cost, I think based on meter bah...not really sure cz I'm not from Kedah.
heavenlzh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
..., 111, account, altar, amulet, amulets, archan tia, back, chai, collection, cute, eddie, free, ghai, good, heng heng, monk, photos, phra, rent, simon, takrud, tan, wat, yant