Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Premium Section (Gold) > New Amulet Releases

Notices

New Amulet Releases New batch of amulets releasing soon? Post here to share with all members.

Old 08-07-2010, 17:41   #31
wat_samngam

Karma Rep Pts: 62 : wat_samngam has many friends
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by babemomo View Post
Dear Brother & Sister:

I dont know if this is right place to post this thread but but i hope it brings your concern to the temple in Kedah, Malaysia whereby the abbot is Arjan Tia, he is the official student of Luang Phor Top, Wat Pra Buddhabartchondan, he came to Kedah (Northern region of Malaysia) 10 years ago and helped many people from bad disease, so the landlord here donate out a piece of land for the temple building. He is a great master we all loved him, now the temple need donation for the expansion, i just want to take this opportunity to urge those who are kindhearted to donate to a temple name "Wat Sungai Siput" that located in Pendang, Kedah, Malaysia. The host of this temple is named "Arjan Tia" and he is from Thailand. For more info please visit the blog at http://www.archantia.info

If you can speak in Thai/Hokkien you can contact him for more info:

Cell: +6013-4529368
Tel: +604-7522676

Wat Sungai Siput featuring in Nam Kwak (female godness of wealth) and it has been the benmarking of Archan Tia for many years where you get to see stuff like Nam Kwak possession that you can find nowhere else except here in Wat Sungai Siput. Due to the economic crisis in these years, many had hard times living their life, some losing their job, some can’t get a job, market is slow and business is bad, Archan Tia says it is time to give all that he had learned in the discipline of wealth and fortune, together with the will of Nam Kwak herself, to bless the people who need it. In conjunction with this, for the coming event of “Papha” (31/08/2010), Wat Sungai Siput will release the Nam Kwak amulet edition 2010 for people to rent. The amulet's ingredient are 108 rare herbs plus “king wood” powder and it will be handcrafted piece by piece by Archan Tia himself and its definitely not from factory, Archan Tia says he likes to made the amulet by himself instead of mass production from factory so that each amulet is unique. Despite its outlook, Archan Tia says it will be absolutely powerful because he will spend 1 month to meditate and chant the amulets.

Your contribution help the building of Ubosot! Sadhu! Sadhu! Sadhu!

For more info please visit the blog at http://www.archantia.info

Beside of this he is also interest in meditation and would kindly invite those who are interest to come and learn together.

Respectfully Yours
Arjan Tia Follower
Oh i see the Wat is in Kedah. Thanks for sharing
wat_samngam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 16:37   #32
babemomo

Karma Rep Pts: 136 : babemomo has many friendsbabemomo has many friends

Dear bro wat_samngam you are absolutely welcome. For more info of Wat Sungai Siput please visit its official blog at http://archantia.info and dont forget to check under "Contact" page on how to reach there. May god bless you well, sadhu, sadhu, sadhu!
babemomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 12:29   #33
babemomo

Update: Nam Kwak & Somdej is available 1 week before & on phapa & after phapa while stock last. Archan Tia said if possible please reach the Wat early, like 8:30am or 9am. Whole day during Phapa can rent the amulets on special counter that setup temporary to serve the order processing as well as cash-n-carry. The nam kwak possession activity will be scheduled around 2-4pm after the Phapa Ritual. For those who cannot attend you may order it online with the help of representative, for more info please kindly read from the begining of this thread.

Also thanks for those who did plain donation. Receipt is available on request, signed by Archan Tia, the receipt can be used to claim the tax (under donation) on your yearly's tax declaration.

Archan Tia once said, no matter you helped on which Wat, regardless the popularity of that Wat, be it famous or infamous Wat, doesnt matter if the abbot is famous/powerful or not, the merits earned is still the SAME. He said when you did your help, the local god "土地公" and devas will notice it, appreciate it and also help you back, but it has to depend on your own's karma, some received the goodies returned very quickly but some's payback appear to be insignificant, this doesnt mean your got no merit in return but it means your bad karma is to slowly removed first before something good happen on you.

Old chinese saying, "they are god on 3 meter above our head", no matter what you did, good or bad, they wont go unnoticed. Sadhu to all my friends, lets together work hard to improve our own personality and to help the other.
Old 17-07-2010, 18:43   #34
babemomo

Dear brother & sister:

Thank you once again for your continuously support with the development of Wat Sungai Siput. Thanks for those who visited Wat Sungai Siput personally and also thanks for those who helped by ordering and donating online at http://order.archantia.info. I especially want to thanks all the admin of this forum, you guys are simply amazing by allowing me to open this thread for urging the support of Wat Sungai Siput's Ubosot develoment. Sadhu to all of you my friends.

In follow up the #17 post in this thread, the Penyant (铜符) is now available, please find below for the info:

Quantity Made: 49
Year Made: 2010
Price: RM199
Functionality: Protect against evil spirit, bring luck and wealth, brighten the house
Came with frame: Yes

Again, thank you so very much for your support it is much appreciated! Your constribution help the development of Ubosot. For those who did not follow what's going on please read from the first page of this thread, for more info please visit the blog at http://archantia.info, for the catalog of all sacred items with pricing please visit http://catalog.archantia.info and for the order SOP please visit http://order.archantia.info

Thank you so very much for your contribution!

Old 19-07-2010, 08:30   #35
babemomo

Update: For those who order Nam Kwak & Somdej, your order has been submitted by representative "heavenlzh" on 10 Jul 2010, that was his second hand up. For nam kwak & somdej the stock has been reserved for you, once Archan Tia finished chanting and its about close to "Phapa Event" on 8/31, the representative will collect the amulet and send out to you using the postal method of your choice. Archan Tia per day spent many times to meditate and chant the amulet, each katha will chant 108 times. The nam kwak test possession video is about to release, please check the blog or forum frequently to get lastest update.

For those who order other scared item from Wat Sungai Siput such as Tiger Skin Takrut, pitta and etc at http://catalog.archantia.info, your item has been sent out on 12 Jul 2010 and you should have received it by now except for singaporean devotee it need to take about 1 week for normal postal.

Archan Tia once said, no matter you helped on which Wat, regardless the popularity of that Wat, be it famous or infamous Wat, doesnt matter if the abbot is famous/powerful or not, the merits earned is still the SAME. He said when you did your help, the local god "土地公" and devas will notice it, appreciate it and also help you back, but it has to depend on your own's karma, some received the goodies returned very quickly but some's payback appear to be insignificant, this doesnt mean your got no merit in return but it means your bad karma is to slowly removed first before something good happen on you. Old chinese saying, "they are god on 3 meter above our head", no matter what you did, good or bad, they wont go unnoticed. Sadhu to all my friends, lets together work hard to improve our own personality and to help the other.

Also thanks to those who did temple envelope donation, your contribution is highly appreciated. Thank you so very much for your help, thanks to all malaysian & singaporean and overseas devotee, you have made contribution to the Wat development. If possible please attend the 8/31 Phapa events, lets together we join up and meet in Wat Sungai Siput, under the roof of Wat Sungai Siput we are all in 1 family.

Again, thank you so very much for your support it is much appreciated! Your constribution help the development of Ubosot. For those who did not follow what's going on please read from the first page of this thread, for more info please visit the blog at http://archantia.info and for the order SOP please visit http://order.archantia.info

For those who are currently using Archan Tia's sacred items please share your experience with everyone here, we look forward to hear from you. Sadhu, sadhu, sadhu!

Thank you so very much for your contribution!

Old 19-07-2010, 12:27   #36
autumnspecial

Karma Rep Pts: 1784 : autumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to all

we must thank you bros for all the help you given to those who cant go all the way to the temple. a big thank you to all.
autumnspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 17:28   #37
babemomo

You are absolutely welcome autumnspecial, hope you like the Archan Tia's sacred items and find it useful. Please do not hesitate to let us know again if you need further constribution. Also please share if there are any great experiences after applying Archan Tia's sacred items. God bless you all, sadhu!
Old 19-07-2010, 18:07   #38
autumnspecial

Karma Rep Pts: 1784 : autumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to all

Quote:
You are absolutely welcome autumnspecial, hope you like the Archan Tia's sacred items and find it useful. Please do not hesitate to let us know again if you need further constribution. Also please share if there are any great experiences after applying Archan Tia's sacred items. God bless you all, sadhu!
i have been wearing Ac Tia tiger fur Takurt till now nothing happen to me yet .so i would say is good .. thanks.
Old 20-07-2010, 08:14   #39
babemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnspecial View Post
i have been wearing Ac Tia tiger fur Takurt till now nothing happen to me yet .so i would say is good .. thanks.
My personal experience also same with tiger fur, i have wear it for many years, along this years its really like "nothing" to happened on me, i have been like totally "invisible" hahaha. Oh by the way, i have not yet received a single summon since 2007 after i get my first tiger fur until now
Old 20-07-2010, 11:12   #40
autumnspecial

Quote:
My personal experience also same with tiger fur, i have wear it for many years, along this years its really like "nothing" to happened on me, i have been like totally "invisible" hahaha. Oh by the way, i have not yet received a single summon since 2007 after i get my first tiger fur until now
that very good bro... i was thinking is there any amulet made by Ac for ready good in metta.i was thinking of get one for my wife beside wearing the tiger fur takurt.

Tags
..., 111, account, altar, amulet, amulets, archan tia, back, chai, collection, cute, eddie, free, ghai, good, heng heng, monk, photos, phra, rent, simon, takrud, tan, wat, yant