Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Premium Section (Gold) > New Amulet Releases

Notices

New Amulet Releases New batch of amulets releasing soon? Post here to share with all members.

Old 17-10-2011, 01:19   #11
eric06
Certified Member

Karma Rep Pts: 488 : eric06 has a good reputationeric06 has a good reputationeric06 has a good reputationeric06 has a good reputationeric06 has a good reputation

Please kindly Whatsapp me or call/ sms me at 9323 7477 to place your orders. I am CrazyRed.

Your order will be cancelled if I do not receive the money when I am
about to go up. I will NOT entertain ANYONE who tells me to bring back first then they pay later.

Lastly, PLEASE DO NOT call me after 12am because I need to sleep.

The air ticket and car transport be shared equally among all who placed their orders.
Those who don't want to chip in, FLY THERE AND RENT THEM YOURSELF.

Aeroplane Kings, Jokers, Prankers, Greedy people , don't call or text me.
eric06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2011, 17:40   #12
be.true
Advanced Member

Karma Rep Pts: 660 : be.true is a famous personalitybe.true is a famous personalitybe.true is a famous personalitybe.true is a famous personalitybe.true is a famous personalitybe.true is a famous personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric06 View Post

The first pic is merely to show that there is 3 takruts inside one casing.
This is the phim which those cats are wearing. LP Lert tied the takrut on the cats
to prevent those wild dogs from injuring the cats.

Functions : Metta, Salika, Kronkappan, Kaew Klad, Maha Ut

Temple price : 300 baht

Can be worn below waist.

Gun-tested & worn by thai police & soldiers.
i need that to prevent stray dogs from being eaten or beaten by humans..
can i ask LP LERT to do that for that specific purpose sis ?
cause i been looking for affordable takrut for stray dogs around my area
to keep them safety from bad humans
be.true is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 17:18   #13
Meritus
Advanced Member

Karma Rep Pts: 1122 : Meritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to all

I am not chit chatting here and seeking the the cooperation from the rest of the members too.

I am posting these pics for your convenience to see the variation of the Somdech with 09 gold takruts as requested by a member.

To my knowledge, it contained old powder as the Somdech was passed down by LP Lert's teacher(Wat Rakhang lineage).

Take note every piece may be different due to handmade from the wood-mould. The items are not businessmen goods and have no agenda. All were made/conscrated with the heart to get the temple properly erected.

(NOT FOR SALE)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Close up under 20X scope

Last edited by Meritus; 18-10-2011 at 17:21.
Meritus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 15:31   #14
eric06
Certified Member

Karma Rep Pts: 488 : eric06 has a good reputationeric06 has a good reputationeric06 has a good reputationeric06 has a good reputationeric06 has a good reputation

All LP Lert's items are still available except for his roon reak takrut MahaUt & takrut nam mon.
More than 20 members had already placed their orders & I'll be chipping in as well for the air & car transport fees.
Those who are interested to get LP Lert's items or those Somdej & Kruba Ajahn waist takruts at temple price, please stroll up & see my post in green on how to place an order .
Thanks.
Old 04-11-2011, 22:54   #15
eric06
Certified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric06 View Post
All LP Lert's items are still available except for his roon reak takrut MahaUt & takrut nam mon.
More than 20 members had already placed their orders & I'll be chipping in as well for the air & car transport fees.
Those who are interested to get LP Lert's items or those Somdej & Kruba Ajahn waist takruts at temple price, please stroll up & see my post in green on how to place an order .
Thanks.
Hi all , I've closed the order list for LP Lert's items...

To all that had placed their orders, LP Lert has said that they are kept and I'm just waiting for the flood to subside before I make the trip to the temple.

All items are specially chosen and packed by LP Lert , pics of LP Lert doing a final blessing for all the items will be posted once I am back.

Thanks all
Old 04-11-2011, 23:04   #16
luckyhec
Certified Member

Karma Rep Pts: 153 : luckyhec has many friendsluckyhec has many friends

no more already ah?
luckyhec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 23:12   #17
luckyhec
Certified Member

Karma Rep Pts: 153 : luckyhec has many friendsluckyhec has many friends

any other temples u going to visit ?
luckyhec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 23:17   #18
eric06
Certified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyhec View Post
any other temples u going to visit ?
I think maybe only going to see LP Lert for this trip. Will be a short trip.
This trip up is to take the items back for the bros & sisters

Last edited by eric06; 04-11-2011 at 23:21.
Old 15-11-2011, 02:50   #19
eric06
Certified Member

I received a private number earlier on, this guy ask me why didn't I post up the details of the tamboon that is for the temple.

To prevent any misunderstanding, I'll post up all 3 pages of the tamboon details later.
Admins & mods, please allow me to post the details up as I do not wish to be accused of taking the tamboon money.

I rented off my beloved Ajahn Tong roon reak locket & rian in order to raise $ to buy air ticket & pay transport fee to look for LP Lert. I did not for once complain because LP Lert ask if I wanted to help him raise fund to build the temple. So I rent off my amulets and went up to take the items back.
Old 30-11-2011, 22:57   #20
eric06
Certified Member

I'll be going to LP Lert's temple to bring back those items that forum members had ordered. I'll be flying either on the 3rd or 4th week of December.

Please kindly settle your orders before I fly to Thailand.

Thanks for the understanding

Tags
..., 534, back, business, chit chat, cute, free, gold, good, kruba, love, lp lert, luck, man, monk, monkey, nam, phra, price, rip, somdej, takruts, trip, wat, wat rakhang