Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Premium Section (Gold) > New Amulet Releases

Notices

New Amulet Releases New batch of amulets releasing soon? Post here to share with all members.

Old 17-01-2012, 02:57   #41
bktimah

Karma Reputation Points: 152 : bktimah has many friendsbktimah has many friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meritus View Post
Great gesture u are doing........... Good karma for you bro. Please also take some pics of LP Lert writing a receipt for you like sister eric06, e.g. 2500baht.

Nick, have u see a proper temple receipt? U are in this amulet field quite long. Don't tell me u never see b4?
bktimah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 02:58   #42
bktimah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lp sorthon View Post
Can share more detail on the 9 Gold Takruts somdej?
What detail u want? U want to see the real somdej on hand? I can show u
Old 17-01-2012, 03:00   #43
bktimah

Quote:
Originally Posted by lth55 View Post
Bro meritus... Ts already said he not used to taking pic of Lp or temple pics liao leh. Ts also stated if got any request, must update him before hand. so mayb now too late liao.
U should buy more 10000 baht somdej b4 finish.
Old 17-01-2012, 03:01   #44
bktimah

Quote:
OIC, sorrie, I must had missed that. paisey.... he doing good deeds, must praise him for that. Good karma.

BTW, since he went up in June when no one knows LP Lert, should had lent his helping hands 2-3months back when sis eric06 was busy taking MRT delivering 300baht takruts.... nevertheless....still very helpful now.
Nick, Then u should buy more, keep more 10000 baht somdej.
Old 17-01-2012, 03:11   #45
bktimah

U guys think that a piece of not famous somdej at 10000 baht. Then u guys should go for it. Why want to be so headache.
Old 17-01-2012, 03:24   #46
Vogue

Karma Reputation Points: 115 : Vogue has many friendsVogue has many friends

Currently, this 9 gold takruts Somdej, LP Lert, Wat Non Talai is certainly generating a lot of interests. It must be the most exciting and hotly debated issue here at SA. This is a good thread, I look forwards to read the healthy debate as it provides the outright insights to the world of Amulets for me myself and many ppl who has doubts.

Before I proceed further, I would like to thanks BKtimah for helping me to obtain the 9 gold takrut Somdej. I'm not taking any side... with so much controversies. I wish to know the truth like anybody else.

Here is the picture of the 9 gold takrut Somdej I obtained with the courtesy of BKtimah.

My logical thinking is that there are a few pointers to take notes.

1. Did the price of the somdej 9 gold takrut displayed on the counter with the stipulated 10,000 bahts price tag?

2. Is there not a possiblity that BKtimah tamboon-ed quite a substantial amount of monies to the temple which enabled him to obtain the somdej at a good price?

3. Since BKtimah is at LP Lert's temple taking quite a lot of Somdej, LP Lert must have recognised him or have an imprint of someone from Singapore on that particular day.

Once the above is clarified, then there isn't anything to debate on... It means one got it at 10,000 baht/pc. While the other got it at a good price with tamboon.

I reiterate that I stand neutral. I have not met BKtimah. I met Eric06 once when I invited an amulet from her which is not the 9 gold takrut somdej.

I look forward to read on the healthy debate, which hopefully could come to a fruitful conclusion leaving no stones unturned.

Vogue.
Vogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 03:47   #47
Vogue

I wish to unquote the words "courtesy of BKtimah" as others might mistaken that its free.

*the 9 gold takrut Somdej I obtained from BKtimah @S$150.00. And I also got a colour beads takrut on Tamboon @S$20.00.
Old 17-01-2012, 03:56   #48
kuki
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 129 : kuki has many friendskuki has many friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vogue View Post
Currently, this 9 gold takruts Somdej, LP Lert, Wat Non Talai is

Vogue.
the somdej been apply on laqacer?
kuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 04:17   #49
Vogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuki View Post
the somdej been apply on laqacer?
No, its not... I adjust the brightness on my camera and the lighting plays an effects on the surface. It's smooth but not lacquered.

Old 17-01-2012, 06:09   #50
autumnspecial

Karma Reputation Points: 1784 : autumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to all

Quote:
Great gesture u are doing........... Good karma for you bro. Please also take some pics of LP Lert writing a receipt for you like sister eric06, e.g. 2500baht.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktimah View Post
Nick, have u see a proper temple receipt? U are in this amulet field quite long. Don't tell me u never see b4?
from my point of view this is not a receipt from Lp Lert's temple but a note from Lp Lert to tell the world that he did not n wont rent out the amulets below 10000baht...is also a good point to show the forum that eric06 has met up with Lp Lert in person with this problem she has in Singapore. that why she was given this note to proof that the temple will only rent out the amulets at 10000baht.
(if pics of amulets can be taken to show how many are there n why not pics of the temple)???????? my own point of view only....
:cute:[SIZE="6"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Blue"]Thanks for all supports given, Looking for a custom make necklace to wear your Thai amulets , please feel free to call me for more detail 96989778 whatapp , call n sms.... 24th Oct to 3rd Nov n 22nd Nov to 30th Nov n 16th Dec to 27th Dec 2015 out station.
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[URL="[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n90/autumnspecial_KMT/for%20show/IMG_3335-1.jpg[/IMG]"][IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n90/autumnspecial_KMT/for%20show/IMG_3335-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
autumnspecial is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
..., amulet, back, black, business, buying, cute, earth, fake, gold, good, leklai, long, lp lert, man, price, rent, rip, selling, somdej, takrut, takruts, thai, trip, wat