Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Archives Folders > Gatherings

Notices

Gatherings Get-togethers and outings for fellow members. Organize small outings to view amulets, tour amulet shops, etc and learn more from each others' experiences

Old 30-05-2010, 20:12   #21
InDSky
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 2138 : InDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
3rd placing 1st placing 2nd placing 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengdude View Post
Just got back after paying respect to LP Chang.

Would really like to thank bro InDsky for posting up and also bro Jeff who invited LP Chang down.

Luckily bro Jeff stay near my place and also managed to arrange a breakfast offering to LP.

Very happy now, hope that everything soon soon for all.

Once again, thanks to Bro Jeff for the arrangement.
Bro,

Its your good fate too...it takes lots of commitment & devotion to offer breakfast for Luang Phor at 8am

Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu
InDSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 20:17   #22
InDSky
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 2138 : InDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to allInDSky is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
3rd placing 1st placing 2nd placing 
Total Awards: 3

Just to add...credit goes to Bro Jeff indeed...it was Bro Lokey & another Bro in the forum whom knows Jeff. I just tag along & 1 thing leads to another...

End of the day, I get to know a few more kakis as well as another friendly Luang Phor
InDSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 20:23   #23
stry061090

Karma Reputation Points: 292 : stry061090 is well received in the communitystry061090 is well received in the communitystry061090 is well received in the community

Jeff bro's da man!~
stry061090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 21:39   #24
bengdude
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 471 : bengdude has a good reputationbengdude has a good reputationbengdude has a good reputationbengdude has a good reputationbengdude has a good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zecno View Post
Lucky you bro.... I havent seen LP Chang for quite some time already...
Ya bro, just managed to tie up like 10pm last nite. Really thank god tat bro jeff stays so near to me, if too far i also need to give up e idea liao.

Remember e dharma flag? Refresh ur memory abit. Last time lp chang was so poor tat his temple dun even have plastic bags, he used the dharma flag to wrap up the hpys for gmc lee to chow back. I returned the flag to lp chang today after keeping for near to 5 yrs. Really felt great like a dream fulfiled.

Another note, u can't imagine lp chang dun even have a lubbage bag, he only took wif him 2x monks bag, 1 for carrying a small box of amulets. Really like a forest monk, simple monk.

Did not chow any amulets, felt tat make merits come first.
bengdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 22:26   #25
namoputaya99

Karma Reputation Points: 29 : namoputaya99 is neutral, pH7

Bengdude, u are nice enough to actualli turn up at 8am as i requested, when i told u that offering him food is 8.15am.... i am realli grateful.
thank you
namoputaya99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 00:04   #26
bonezboi

Karma Reputation Points: 529 : bonezboi is a famous personalitybonezboi is a famous personalitybonezboi is a famous personalitybonezboi is a famous personalitybonezboi is a famous personalitybonezboi is a famous personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDSky View Post
Just to add...credit goes to Bro Jeff indeed...it was Bro Lokey & another Bro in the forum whom knows Jeff. I just tag along & 1 thing leads to another...

End of the day, I get to know a few more kakis as well as another friendly Luang Phor
bro i was there also.. really blessed able to c LP Chang in person.. i can onli say his aura was amazing... bro really a big thank u for bringing him here to our shores....
bonezboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 00:02   #27
DarkStorm

Karma Reputation Points: 332 : DarkStorm is very popularDarkStorm is very popularDarkStorm is very popularDarkStorm is very popular

Really thanks to Jeff and Indsky for allowing us a chance to see Lp Chang, one of the old-time great gurus.
DarkStorm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
..., amulets, back, cute, dan, food, forest monk, good, heng heng, hpy, love, lp lum, luang, luang phor, man, offering, phor, vesak