Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Archives Folders > Gatherings

Notices

Gatherings Get-togethers and outings for fellow members. Organize small outings to view amulets, tour amulet shops, etc and learn more from each others' experiences

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 08:15   #21
lppaefans
Honorary Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1627 : lppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to all

All,

well done.

pls allow me to donate my minmium here:

1) lppaefans - S$50.
2)
3)
4)
5)

how can i pass the money to you guys??

THnaks
Old 09-04-2009, 08:24   #22
ialnairda
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 858 : ialnairda is a famous personalityialnairda is a famous personalityialnairda is a famous personalityialnairda is a famous personalityialnairda is a famous personalityialnairda is a famous personalityialnairda is a famous personality

might be the same way, bank transfer... or i can meet u, since i think we stay nearby n also to collect the dhamma books

we be cooking around 100 or more depends on budget... the balance my group will top up

Last edited by ialnairda; 09-04-2009 at 08:26.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:25   #23
ialnairda
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 858 : ialnairda is a famous personalityialnairda is a famous personalityialnairda is a famous personalityialnairda is a famous personalityialnairda is a famous personalityialnairda is a famous personalityialnairda is a famous personality

Makan for Old Folks @ Bukit Merah
Closing Date - 26th April 2009

Actual Makan Date - to be discuss asap

Contribution of $$$
1) lppaefans - S$50.
2)
3)
4)
5)

Contribution of Food
1) Sadka - 30 cans of luncheon meat and 5 trays of eggs
2)
3)
4)
5)

Last edited by ialnairda; 09-04-2009 at 08:29.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:27   #24
lppaefans
Honorary Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1627 : lppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ialnairda
might be the same way, bank transfer... or i can meet u, since i think we stay nearby n also to collect the dhamma books...

we be cooking around 100 or more depends on budget... the balance my group will top up...

bro,

thanks and i shall meet you next week , ok ya...

sorry, in april i might not be able to assist you guys here cos i need to aid in mindfulness charity drive....

again well done to all here!!

sadhu x 3
Old 09-04-2009, 08:29   #25
ialnairda
Certified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lppaefans
sorry, in april i might not be able to assist you guys here cos i need to aid in mindfulness charity drive....
maybe we will collect then the actual date to set in May, since 1st May is a holiday or the first weekend of May...

to be discuss with my Chefs
Old 09-04-2009, 08:33   #26
lppaefans
Honorary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ialnairda
maybe we will collect then the actual date to set in May, since 1st May is a holiday or the first weekend of May...

to be discuss with my Chefs
Old 09-04-2009, 09:29   #27
BirdPoo

Karma Reputation Points: 1068 : BirdPoo is a name known to allBirdPoo is a name known to allBirdPoo is a name known to allBirdPoo is a name known to allBirdPoo is a name known to allBirdPoo is a name known to allBirdPoo is a name known to allBirdPoo is a name known to all

Count me in, money contribution and manpower. Let me know how I can pay, to whom, and when to fall in, what's my tasks etc.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:09   #28
vti
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1719 : vti is a name known to allvti is a name known to allvti is a name known to allvti is a name known to allvti is a name known to allvti is a name known to allvti is a name known to allvti is a name known to allvti is a name known to allvti is a name known to allvti is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
1st placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 3rd placing 3rd placing 3rd placing 1st placing 2nd placing 3rd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 1st placing 2nd placing 1st placing 3rd placing 3rd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 4th placing 3rd placing 3rd placing 3rd placing 1st placing 1st placing 2nd placing 1st placing 3rd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 3rd placing 2nd placing 3rd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 1st placing 1st placing 3rd placing 
Total Awards: 40

Bros. Allow me to contribute a small share.

Closing Date - 26th April 2009

Actual Makan Date - to be discuss asap

Contribution of $$$
1) lppaefans - S$50.
2) vti - S$30.
3)
4)
5)

Contribution of Food
2)
3)
4)
5)
Old 09-04-2009, 11:04   #29
ahgee12
Veteran Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1626 : ahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
3rd placing 2nd placing 4th placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 
Total Awards: 7

This little part I still can contribute to play my part. No worries. Keep me update and tell me what I can do for them. And I will plan and make myself free on that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by もも ちゃん
sure !! thanks for showing your support & enthusiasm !!

guess 杰 & mr. waffen will be taking care of the fried bee hoon.
understand that some of the 三水婆 are bedridden & are unable to join in with the group for the makan session, so manpower would be greatly appreciated in helping to bring all the foodstuffs & ang pows up to them. ^^

Old 09-04-2009, 12:39   #30
ialnairda
Certified Member

Closing Date - 18th April 2009

Actual Makan Date - 19th April 2009 (Sunday)

Contribution of $$$
1) lppaefans - S$50.
2) vti - S$30.
3)
4)
5)

Contribution of Food
2)
3)
4)
5)

Due to some complications, we have to push forward the makan session to next Sunday, sorry for any inconvienet
Closed Thread

Tags
..., ahrex, back, buddha, business, charity, chris, faith, fok, food, free, good, long, man, selling, vti, wat