Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Archives Folders > Gatherings

Notices

Gatherings Get-togethers and outings for fellow members. Organize small outings to view amulets, tour amulet shops, etc and learn more from each others' experiences

Old 11-01-2011, 12:03   #41
mindfulness

Karma Reputation Points: 120 : mindfulness has many friendsmindfulness has many friends

Awards Showcase
2nd placing 1st placing 1st placing 3rd placing 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foret View Post
Sadhu, sadhu, sadhu! This was to commemorate the fang roop nimit, when the monastery's siima was "determined" and consecrated.

You should have asked him if he sent this batch back to soak in the cave he built. The monks tell me that the energies from that cave are super and they have to ballot to meditate in it.
bro you have one too? aiyah no prior knowledge on the cave's energies so did not ask about this. When I saw Ajahn took it out from his little pouch to give it to me, probably it contains just a few amulets for that tiny pouch, hope it is well energised by his constant bodily heat

Last edited by mindfulness; 11-01-2011 at 12:05.
mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:40   #42
Foret

Karma Reputation Points: 321 : Foret is very popularForet is very popularForet is very popularForet is very popular

No have lah.

You never ask, meh, which roon was his LP Thuad amulet?
Foret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 15:46   #43
mindfulness

Karma Reputation Points: 120 : mindfulness has many friendsmindfulness has many friends

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foret View Post
No have lah.

You never ask, meh, which roon was his LP Thuad amulet?
I asked if it is from Wat Changhai. Ajahn looked puzzled and kept quiet.
Old 12-01-2011, 15:42   #44
refinekama69
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 909 : refinekama69 is a famous personalityrefinekama69 is a famous personalityrefinekama69 is a famous personalityrefinekama69 is a famous personalityrefinekama69 is a famous personalityrefinekama69 is a famous personalityrefinekama69 is a famous personalityrefinekama69 is a famous personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfulness View Post
I asked if it is from Wat Changhai. Ajahn looked puzzled and kept quiet.
The answer is simple... He is a monk... He is not bothered about first batch, last batch, which temple, whether remake or what have we collector's not... To him, a Buddha rupa which is consecrated is blessed n generates energy...

Unlike us collectors, we are concerned whether we are getting first batch ke, last batch ke, no batch lah blah...blah...

Anyway, if Bodhisatva Mindfulness is concern about the amulet that Acharn gave U is not first batch or consecrated by mass chanting, I m more than happy to posses n own the amulet given to U...
refinekama69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 16:47   #45
lppaefans
Honorary Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1627 : lppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by refinekama69 View Post
The answer is simple... He is a monk... He is not bothered about first batch, last batch, which temple, whether remake or what have we collector's not... To him, a Buddha rupa which is consecrated is blessed n generates energy...

Unlike us collectors, we are concerned whether we are getting first batch ke, last batch ke, no batch lah blah...blah...

Anyway, if Bodhisatva Mindfulness is concern about the amulet that Acharn gave U is not first batch or consecrated by mass chanting, I m more than happy to posses n own the amulet given to U...
shall we rob bro mindfulness on this?? hahahahaha
lppaefans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 19:35   #46
mindfulness

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by refinekama69 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lppaefans View Post
shall we rob bro mindfulness on this?? hahahahaha
Luckily I have the wise counsel of two Eminent Divine bros Refinekarma and lppaefans, otherwise i will be deeper in hell
Old 12-01-2011, 21:16   #47
lppaefans
Honorary Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1627 : lppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to alllppaefans is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfulness View Post
Luckily I have the wise counsel of two Eminent Divine bros Refinekarma and lppaefans, otherwise i will be deeper in hell
U so compassionate, want to rob u n u praise us. Bodhisttra mindfulness .
lppaefans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 17:54   #48
refinekama69
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 909 : refinekama69 is a famous personalityrefinekama69 is a famous personalityrefinekama69 is a famous personalityrefinekama69 is a famous personalityrefinekama69 is a famous personalityrefinekama69 is a famous personalityrefinekama69 is a famous personalityrefinekama69 is a famous personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by lppaefans View Post
U so compassionate, want to rob u n u praise us. Bodhisttra mindfulness .
True... True... Truly a great Bodhistava of the 8th Bhumi.....

*bowing down*
refinekama69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
..., acharn, ajahn, amulet, amulets, back, buddha, click, cute, food, ghai, giving, good, long, love, lp thuad, monk, offering, pitta, police, thuad, tok raja, wat, watch