Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Archives Folders > Gatherings

Notices

Gatherings Get-togethers and outings for fellow members. Organize small outings to view amulets, tour amulet shops, etc and learn more from each others' experiences

Old 16-02-2011, 17:30   #31
khunpan24

Karma Reputation Points: 116 : khunpan24 has many friendskhunpan24 has many friends
Thumbs down We are still WAITING for YOu Mahamuni !!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khunpan24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahamuni
dun believe shumuli is full of conman even luongphi>he cheated once we i wen to rent kk amulets,he told its a bday batch but wen i went up korat master himself say its fake!!!!! so guys out there be careful dun fall into their trap.even anyone tom dick harry can shave head go for monkhood for !week will clsim his a monk or caretaker!!!!sooo full shit!!!!one day i catch loung phi and give a good lesson and hand him to the police!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khunpan24
Hi Bro. Please prepare your passport. Air ticket and lodging will be on house. Purpose to BRING YOU to Kruba Kritsana Temple and you talk to him yourself with your interpreter. Lhorng Phi will sponsor everything for you though there is a waste on time & money. And hope you able to give Lhorng Phi what he wants when the truth is out! I believe he has given you this offer and you just don't have the GUTS to come down.

Bring down your amulets and passport before 17th so we are able to book a ticket for you to go back. Furthermore, Kruba Kristsana's brother is over here. Come down and see the truth. We are waiting you from now. Please come down! If not, please Shut Your Mouth.

Mahamuni! Where are you? Waiting for your details for booking 2 way air ticket. Reminder 3 for you. Quick! If not Stop Back Stabbing People.

Mahamuni.......... We are waiting for your passport details to book tickets and hotel for you to thailand together with Kruba Kritsana's bro. What are you keping us wait for you? Faster !!!!!!!!

Reminder 4

khunpan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 22:05   #32
khunpan24

Karma Reputation Points: 116 : khunpan24 has many friendskhunpan24 has many friends

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahamuni
dun believe shumuli is full of conman even luongphi>he cheated once we i wen to rent kk amulets,he told its a bday batch but wen i went up korat master himself say its fake!!!!! so guys out there be careful dun fall into their trap.even anyone tom dick harry can shave head go for monkhood for !week will clsim his a monk or caretaker!!!!sooo full shit!!!!one day i catch loung phi and give a good lesson and hand him to the police!!!!!!!

Quote:
Hi Bro. Please prepare your passport. Air ticket and lodging will be on house. Purpose to BRING YOU to Kruba Kritsana Temple and you talk to him yourself with your interpreter. Lhorng Phi will sponsor everything for you though there is a waste on time & money. And hope you able to give Lhorng Phi what he wants when the truth is out! I believe he has given you this offer and you just don't have the GUTS to come down.

Bring down your amulets and passport before 17th so we are able to book a ticket for you to go back. Furthermore, Kruba Kristsana's brother is over here. Come down and see the truth. We are waiting you from now. Please come down! If not, please Shut Your Mouth.

Mahamuni! Where are you? Waiting for your details for booking 2 way air ticket. Reminder 3 for you. Quick! If not Stop Back Stabbing People.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khunpan24 View Post

Mahamuni.......... We are waiting for your passport details to book tickets and hotel for you to thailand together with Kruba Kritsana's bro. What are you keping us wait for you? Faster !!!!!!!!

Reminder 4

Mahamuni..... Where are you? I guess i no need to repeat myself again right? Quick... We are heading to Korat tomorrow evening already....

Reminder 5
Old 23-02-2011, 14:50   #33
cognac

Karma Reputation Points: 64 : cognac has many friends

Bro,

Just ignore that joker. I doubt he will turn up to clarified.

I have my outmost respect for LongPi. I used to visit him couple years back almost everyweek.
He is a very nice guy. What he know, he will share.

Just help me sent my regards to him. My name is Michael. I think he will still remember me.

Cheers. Be happy. Dun let some pple spoilt your moods.
cognac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 00:54   #34
khunpan24

Quote:
Originally Posted by cognac View Post
Bro,

Just ignore that joker. I doubt he will turn up to clarified.

I have my outmost respect for LongPi. I used to visit him couple years back almost everyweek.
He is a very nice guy. What he know, he will share.

Just help me sent my regards to him. My name is Michael. I think he will still remember me.

Cheers. Be happy. Dun let some pple spoilt your moods.
Thanks mate.... I know he won't turn up to clarified even he's online. Saw him online and waited for his response but yet no reply
Old 24-02-2011, 12:43   #35
hobby99

Karma Reputation Points: 25 : hobby99 is neutral, pH7

Hi guys, We are all learning and following the teaching of Buddha. Lets forgive and forget. By the way, send my regards to luang Phi Dee. I know him many many years ago. He used to be with another monk call luang phor Supat. By the way, I have Kruba Krissana first Salika amulet which he had handmade from the well. See my Avatar. I rent it before Butterfly got popular in Singapore, I had been to the forest of Kruba making the amulets,at that time he has a few discipline there and his frangrance flowers plantation.
hobby99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 13:36   #36
mahamuni
User under moderation

Karma Reputation Points: -5 : mahamuni has to learn to get along with others

Oh pls.. M not afraid.. M hearing stories abt shumuli..now everyone noes wat goin.. I wun say anytin nor afraid.. First say caretaker n then kk brother.. Hahahah soo funny d way how u used ur marketing strategies.. Hard luck. Try harder. All my money suppose to b donate to temple now dun Noe why??!!!!
mahamuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 20:07   #37
hsfran
Anniversary Event Coordinator

Karma Reputation Points: 2638 : hsfran is a name known to allhsfran is a name known to allhsfran is a name known to allhsfran is a name known to allhsfran is a name known to allhsfran is a name known to allhsfran is a name known to allhsfran is a name known to allhsfran is a name known to allhsfran is a name known to allhsfran is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahamuni View Post
Oh pls.. M not afraid.. M hearing stories abt shumuli..now everyone noes wat goin.. I wun say anytin nor afraid.. First say caretaker n then kk brother.. Hahahah soo funny d way how u used ur marketing strategies.. Hard luck. Try harder. All my money suppose to b donate to temple now dun Noe why??!!!!
You got nothing better to do meh?????
hsfran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 21:40   #38
ayumi

Karma Reputation Points: 95 : ayumi has many friends

Past is past, forgive and forget,
ayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 00:44   #39
salem

Karma Reputation Points: 18 : salem is neutral, pH7

Quote:

please move on...
salem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2011, 15:21   #40
daijiro
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 141 : daijiro has many friendsdaijiro has many friends

Quote:
*faint*
daijiro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
..., amulet, amulets, back, buddha, butterfly, cute, dee, fake, good, krissana, kruba, kruba krissana, luang, luang phor, luck, man, master, monk, phor, police, rent, salika, tom, wat