Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Premium Section (Gold) > New Amulet Releases

Notices

New Amulet Releases New batch of amulets releasing soon? Post here to share with all members.

Old 24-05-2012, 19:03   #11
autumnspecial

Karma Reputation Points: 1784 : autumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to all

this is how the new book look like 300baht from temple n temple still have a lot more on sale..

front

back

let hope this can help...thanks.
:cute:[SIZE="6"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Blue"]Thanks for all supports given, Looking for a custom make necklace to wear your Thai amulets , please feel free to call me for more detail 96989778 whatapp , call n sms.... 24th Oct to 3rd Nov n 22nd Nov to 30th Nov n 16th Dec to 27th Dec 2015 out station.
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[URL="[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n90/autumnspecial_KMT/for%20show/IMG_3335-1.jpg[/IMG]"][IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n90/autumnspecial_KMT/for%20show/IMG_3335-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
autumnspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 11:55   #12
simplethai
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1491 : simplethai is a name known to allsimplethai is a name known to allsimplethai is a name known to allsimplethai is a name known to allsimplethai is a name known to allsimplethai is a name known to allsimplethai is a name known to allsimplethai is a name known to allsimplethai is a name known to allsimplethai is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnspecial View Post
this is how the new book look like 300baht from temple n temple still have a lot more on sale..
thank you for sharing...
simplethai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 15:54   #13
autumnspecial

Karma Reputation Points: 1784 : autumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplethai View Post
thank you for sharing...
you are most welcome fat
:cute:[SIZE="6"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Blue"]Thanks for all supports given, Looking for a custom make necklace to wear your Thai amulets , please feel free to call me for more detail 96989778 whatapp , call n sms.... 24th Oct to 3rd Nov n 22nd Nov to 30th Nov n 16th Dec to 27th Dec 2015 out station.
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[URL="[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n90/autumnspecial_KMT/for%20show/IMG_3335-1.jpg[/IMG]"][IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n90/autumnspecial_KMT/for%20show/IMG_3335-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
autumnspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 02:06   #14
chorale

Karma Reputation Points: 10 : chorale is neutral, pH7

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnspecial View Post

front

back

Wow~~ 300bht for the book and comes with a Phra Phrom bucha? Quite a good deal, I must say..
chorale is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amulet, bucha, cute, good, kmt, lp chamnan, phra, phrom, price, simplethai, sleepyhead, takrut, wat