Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Archives Folders > Gatherings

Notices

Gatherings Get-togethers and outings for fellow members. Organize small outings to view amulets, tour amulet shops, etc and learn more from each others' experiences

Old 02-08-2012, 01:35   #1
richard202

Karma Reputation Points: 13 : richard202 is neutral, pH7
Default Any bro/sis in california

hi bro and sis
I wonder if there is any bro and sis in California USA
i'm in Orange County California and would love to meet fellow bro and si who are interested to meet and talk about our interest on Amulets etc...
richard202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:32   #2
autumnspecial

Karma Reputation Points: 1784 : autumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard202 View Post
hi bro and sis
I wonder if there is any bro and sis in California USA
i'm in Orange County California and would love to meet fellow bro and si who are interested to meet and talk about our interest on Amulets etc...
wow... bro really love to meet up but you are so far away ... nice knowing you too..
:cute:[SIZE="6"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Blue"]Thanks for all supports given, Looking for a custom make necklace to wear your Thai amulets , please feel free to call me for more detail 96989778 whatapp , call n sms.... 24th Oct to 3rd Nov n 22nd Nov to 30th Nov n 16th Dec to 27th Dec 2015 out station.
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[URL="[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n90/autumnspecial_KMT/for%20show/IMG_3335-1.jpg[/IMG]"][IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n90/autumnspecial_KMT/for%20show/IMG_3335-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
autumnspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:23   #3
luangtom

Karma Reputation Points: 46 : luangtom is getting along well with others

Sorry, my friend, but Changwat Georgia is a bit too far away for a chit-chat. Chok dee.
luangtom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amulets, dee, love