Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Others > Troubleshooting / Feedback / Suggestion box

Notices

Troubleshooting / Feedback / Suggestion box Highlight bugs and technical issues and room for improvement. For users with account problems, post your queries here. (No post count will be credited to posts)

Old 07-03-2012, 19:47   #1
Christopher1978

Karma Reputation Points: 12 : Christopher1978 is neutral, pH7
Default Problem login to -Want to Sell thread

Sometimes I am using my IPhone to login to Sales Thread, today I encounter problems login to this thread the wholeday and it will direct me to some hostsg site instead. Anyone facing this problem?
Christopher1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 17:26   #2
wento
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1172 : wento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to allwento is a name known to all

"Want to Sell" section Rules and Regulations

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. By trading in siamamulets.com, the forum is not liable to hold any responsibility in any case where disputes, unhappiness, and misunderstandings (authenticity, pricing issues) may arise from any transaction.

2. All new nicks/members with less than 100 posts, within 30 days of registration and less than 20 karma reputation points are prohibited to create new threads in Amulet mart, this is to discourage for those who treat siamamulets.com nothing but a mere platform to let go their amulets.

2a. New threads created in sales mart will no longer contain posts other than the threadstarter. This change is to counter prolonged unnecessary posts, comments and chit-chat. Please keep all sales information exchanged via pms or other communication means.

2b. All new threads submitted will be moderated before published on the mart, subjected to fulfillment of the following rules and regulations:

2c. The 3Ps. All threads must fulfill the 3Ps requirement.

- Price All amulets prices must be clearly stated. This is a one-for-all preventive measure to safeguard the interest of all interested buyers.

- Photo All amulets on sale shall be tagged on with a picture/photo not more than 1024 x 768 pixels. External links to other URLs (i.e. flickr, blogs) will not be entertained. In addition, please ensure to post the actual amulet photos, and not to rip off any pictures that belong to other websites or belonging to members. There were many feedback from members their pictures were utilised for sales by others without their prior consent.

- Phone/PM Leave your contact for those who have their private messaging turned off or vice versa.

- Without fulfillment of the 3Ps above, thread will be deleted without published.

- Please give some allowance time for your thread to be approved, my moderators cant be staying 24hrs online just to approve sales threads.

2d. If your items are sold, please update your thread and add a (SOLD) at the end of it. This would very much help buyers to reach out to the seller in a more effective way. And also, sellers won't be getting calls/enquiries after the items are sold. On the contrary, please do not update unnecessarily. E.g. there is no difference between 2 posts that contain the same information, especially pricing. Such posts are considered duplicate postings and will be deleted without notice.

2e. Threads will be closed once they have reached 30 pages, after which sellers to start a new one, regardless whether the amulets are sold or not.

2f. Post only ONE sale item per post. This is to ensure the tidiness of the thread, both convenient for the seller and reader. (Insert-01 Aug 08)

3a. For new members who are unable to start a post due to the above mentioned points, do not attempt to post your sale of amulets residing on other threads in other sub-forums. Violation will result in their accounts disabled.

3b. No selling on behalf. Please do not sell on behalf of forummers and non-forummers. Selling on behalf is prohibited to prevent unneccessary sales disputes, only to bring nothing but unwanted unhappiness to you the middle-man and to the forum should the sales fell out.

4. Personal signature is disabled for those who donít fall under the rights to sell amulets. This is to prevent newcomers who also attempt selling via signatures.

5. All SELLERS are entitled to their exclusive rights in pricing.

6. Strictly no sales of amulets items of following associated and violation will resulted in 1 month infraction and existing sales threads deleted. That apply even to those items posted that bear resemblances of to that of prohibited items such as parts of tiger, bullet shell cartridges, etc, the management reserves the right to exercise the authority to deter and take action to the account. (Amended 13 May 11)

a. Pyrotechnics items, i.e. bullet shells or any part related to firearms.

b. Endangered species or specimens from animals, i.e. tiger tooth, tiger fur, ivory or those that were listed under AVA CITES list, regardless genuine or fake.

c. Lukok - Foetus, regardless genuine or fake.

7. All rules and regulations are subjected to changes by the Administrator without any prior notifications. If the above rules & regulations do not appeal to you, please do not use this forum further and the exit doors are always wide open.
Old 13-03-2012, 12:23   #3
Tien
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1340 : Tien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to all

I think I know what he means. There's a technical problem with the link. When you click on the "Want To Sell" on the Index Page, it was directed to another site called Hostsg.com instead of entering into the "Want To Sell" page.
Tien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 05:16   #4
Somdej
Super Administrator

Karma Reputation Points: 8964 : Somdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Somdej's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tien View Post
I think I know what he means. There's a technical problem with the link. When you click on the "Want To Sell" on the Index Page, it was directed to another site called Hostsg.com instead of entering into the "Want To Sell" page.
It would be just a technical glitch that very moment on the server I guessed.
Somdej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 11:00   #5
Tien
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1340 : Tien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to allTien is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somdej View Post
It would be just a technical glitch that very moment on the server I guessed.
I just tried and still happening. But last night was okay.
Tien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 11:42   #6
limdes75
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 623 : limdes75 is a famous personalitylimdes75 is a famous personalitylimdes75 is a famous personalitylimdes75 is a famous personalitylimdes75 is a famous personalitylimdes75 is a famous personality

happen to me this whole morning when trying to get into the main page...
limdes75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 20:57   #7
Somdej
Super Administrator

Karma Reputation Points: 8964 : Somdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond reputeSomdej has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Somdej's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tien View Post
I just tried and still happening. But last night was okay.
Server payment overdue liao la haha.
Somdej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 19:27   #8
limdes75
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 623 : limdes75 is a famous personalitylimdes75 is a famous personalitylimdes75 is a famous personalitylimdes75 is a famous personalitylimdes75 is a famous personalitylimdes75 is a famous personality

Still got problem with Amulet Picture Gallery...
limdes75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 11:59   #9
Ling_long_kan_ha

Karma Reputation Points: 400 : Ling_long_kan_ha has a good reputationLing_long_kan_ha has a good reputationLing_long_kan_ha has a good reputationLing_long_kan_ha has a good reputationLing_long_kan_ha has a good reputation
Unhappy

There is a prob with "want to sell" thread, when clicked it shows another link image host....
Ling_long_kan_ha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 18:21   #10
Ling_long_kan_ha

Karma Reputation Points: 400 : Ling_long_kan_ha has a good reputationLing_long_kan_ha has a good reputationLing_long_kan_ha has a good reputationLing_long_kan_ha has a good reputationLing_long_kan_ha has a good reputation
Exclamation

Dear Moderators, please help... I ve probs wanting to enter want to sell thread since last night till now... It keeps diverting to another link image host... Is there any other bros/sis experiencing the same issues?
Ling_long_kan_ha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
..., 111, amulet, authenticity, click, fake, image, login, online, photos, price, rip, sales, selling, somdej, tien