Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Premium Section (Gold) > Advertisements

Notices

Advertisements การโฆษณา - For Gold, Silver & Bronze members to advertise your own service in relation to Thai amulets. E.g. Invitation of monks, sakyant services, grand opening of own shops, new amulet pre-order etc.

Old 25-09-2012, 19:33   #11
autumnspecial

Karma Rep Pts: 1784 : autumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to all

There is no time for meeting up with Aj KlangSaeng just come on the date that is given you can stay on after the blessing from Aj . I m making this like a meet up with Aj without timing but for those the last mins name list pls come on the 29th 730pm to 930pm. I may want to make the last night a mass blessing for all b4 Aj KlangSaeng leave for HatYai the next morning because Aj will be leaving for India soon after this trip (Aj will be in India for almost one month ).
Thanks for all supports given, Looking for a custom make necklace to wear your Thai amulets , please feel free to call me for more detail 96989778 whatapp , call n sms.... 24th Oct to 3rd Nov n 22nd Nov to 30th Nov n 16th Dec to 27th Dec 2015 out station.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...IMG_3335-1.jpg
autumnspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 22:04   #12
autumnspecial

Karma Rep Pts: 1784 : autumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to allautumnspecial is a name known to all

From 5th Nov 2012 to 6th Dce 2012 Aj KlangSaeng will be going India for almost one month so we would like all bro n Sis on the name list to come for a mass night blessing on 30th Oct done by Aj KlangSaeng .
Thanks for all supports given, Looking for a custom make necklace to wear your Thai amulets , please feel free to call me for more detail 96989778 whatapp , call n sms.... 24th Oct to 3rd Nov n 22nd Nov to 30th Nov n 16th Dec to 27th Dec 2015 out station.

Old 27-09-2012, 00:51   #13
autumnspecial

For those not sure how to get to the place can call me to reconfirm on the address n how to get there , if old man n old ladies need help on transport pls call me to I can arrange my F16 to pick them up say first only old man n old ladies ( 65 or older) Thanks to all supports n help given

Old 27-09-2012, 11:35   #14
autumnspecial

for those on the last min name list pls be reminded that the date n time already change to 29th Oct night .. no more 30th night n 30th night will open to all on the name list to come for a Mass Chanting done by 2 Aj..thanks

Old 28-09-2012, 17:25   #15
autumnspecial

I now have 5 slots for 30th night Mass Chanting 8pm call me for arrangement now , thanks

Old 29-09-2012, 07:53   #16
autumnspecial

Thanks to all bro n sis for the supports given to AJ KlangSaeng , all bro n sis names on the 29th Oct (today) timing to meet up with AJ will start from 10am till 5pm just come n sit around with AJ with no timing controlled ( but do share the time with others here too) those names for the night meet up pls come after 630pm . Thank you

Old 29-09-2012, 13:00   #17
autumnspecial

Thanks to all bro that help on my mistake on the date stated should be 29th Sep 2012 ( today ) n the mass chanting is for 30th Sep which is tomoro night

Old 29-09-2012, 13:05   #18
autumnspecial

AJ KlangSaeng have agreed to open today n tomoro the whole for anyone who wish to meet up with him for blessing , pls call me to get the address to the place , thank you

Old 29-09-2012, 18:44   #19
autumnspecial

For tonight open listing closed thank you

Old 29-09-2012, 19:48   #20
autumnspecial

From 30 Oct, pls note that we will need to limit the number of amulets for Archarn to long yant to 2 per pax. And for evening session and mass chanting, no engraving will be entertained.

This is to minimize the waiting time for devotees and the exhaustion to Archarn.

Your cooperation is much appreciated.

Tags
..., amulet, amulets, buddha, chris, faith, fake, food, ghai, good, ling_long_kan_ha, long, love, man, offering, rip, thai, tom, trip, uinsolys, vti, xyz, yant