Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Archives Folders > Amulet Identification > Genuine and Fake

Notices

Genuine and Fake พระเครื่องของแท้และของปลอม - The section created purely for sharing on comparison between known genuine and fake amulets. Please do not ask regarding authenticity questions.

Old 11-04-2009, 17:44   #41
Exclusive
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 38 : Exclusive is getting along well with others

Awards Showcase
4th placing 4th placing 1st placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 1st placing 3rd placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 2nd placing 1st placing 3rd placing 4th placing 4th placing 3rd placing 1st placing 
Total Awards: 17

Easiest way to look at real or fake of WPN4 is actually to look at the back of the amulet as the fakes will have excess mould of pumped out.

While the real one has the mould line around the edge caused by the pumped in mould.

Then after comes the material powder and the sharpness details.

Comparisson using the same pic:

Fake

Real

Hope this helps
Exclusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 22:53   #42
don33

Karma Reputation Points: 10 : don33 is neutral, pH7

My wat pak nam from Pasa malam.

don33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:21   #43
bird

Karma Reputation Points: 192 : bird has many friendsbird has many friends

It seems wat patnam amulets has the highest number of incidence of preventing mishap and accidents. Some people told me very good for metta too
bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:45   #44
shtan

Karma Reputation Points: 105 : shtan has many friendsshtan has many friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird
It seems wat patnam amulets has the highest number of incidence of preventing mishap and accidents. Some people told me very good for metta too
Hi,
Yes, heard that too, very good for preventing mishaps, good "ren yuan" and good luck too...

My frend have 1 given from a Pasar Malam guy... after wearing it, won twice 4D (both starters) in a week...
He was very happy even tough i told him that piece might not be a real genuine piece from Wat Paknam, but nonetheless, it still shows to have a little bit of "power" in it...
shtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 14:06   #45
bird

Karma Reputation Points: 192 : bird has many friendsbird has many friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by shtan
Hi,
Yes, heard that too, very good for preventing mishaps, good "ren yuan" and good luck too...

My frend have 1 given from a Pasar Malam guy... after wearing it, won twice 4D (both starters) in a week...
He was very happy even tough i told him that piece might not be a real genuine piece from Wat Paknam, but nonetheless, it still shows to have a little bit of "power" in it...
840k pcs created 30yrs ago very high chances still can find even pasar malam.
bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 17:06   #46
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 6 : 801008 may have some misunderstanding with others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exclusive
Easiest way to look at real or fake of WPN4 is actually to look at the back of the amulet as the fakes will have excess mould of pumped out.

While the real one has the mould line around the edge caused by the pumped in mould.

Then after comes the material powder and the sharpness details.

Comparisson using the same pic:
thanks bro Exclusive
801008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 18:27   #47
DesTinY
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 903 : DesTinY is a famous personalityDesTinY is a famous personalityDesTinY is a famous personalityDesTinY is a famous personalityDesTinY is a famous personalityDesTinY is a famous personalityDesTinY is a famous personalityDesTinY is a famous personality

nice info txs bro for sharin
DesTinY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 20:39   #48
don33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird

Yup,u actually reminded me of one accident happened to me last year,as i was riding my bike and collided with one taxi which cut into my lane, i was unabled to react becos it happened too sudden,in the end i crashed into the front wheel of the taxi.

Before the accident, i was thinking OMG sure ended hospital, everything just went blank in my mind. To my suprise,i did not have any physical injuries at all,and i simply do not know how come i ended in front of the cab and my body was outside holding firm to my bike to prevent it to fall.

But my bike suffered some body damaged and dented,luckily the cab driver apologised to me and compensated $ for the damaged.
I was lucky to escape tat mishap,To me i think it was impossible and immediately realised must be the amulet WPN gave me the protection......

The above is my personal experience believe it or not..
Old 12-04-2009, 20:47   #49
don33

Quote:
Originally Posted by don33
Yup,u actually reminded me of one accident happened to me last year,as i was riding my bike and collided with one taxi which cut into my lane, i was unabled to react becos it happened too sudden,in the end i crashed into the front wheel of the taxi.

Before the accident, i was thinking OMG sure ended hospital, everything just went blank in my mind. To my suprise,i did not have any physical injuries at all,and i simply do not know how come i ended in front of the cab and my body was outside holding firm to my bike to prevent it to fall.

But my bike suffered some body damaged and dented,luckily the cab driver apologised to me and compensated $ for the damaged.
I was lucky to escape tat mishap,To me i think it was impossible and immediately realised must be the amulet WPN gave me the protection......

The above is my personal experience believe it or not..

Now heard the pasa malam is fake one, xian half liao...but will still keep with me
Old 12-04-2009, 20:48   #50
Global
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 570 : Global is a famous personalityGlobal is a famous personalityGlobal is a famous personalityGlobal is a famous personalityGlobal is a famous personalityGlobal is a famous personality

Bro, I believe!
Global is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
..., amulet, amulets, archan toh, authenticity, back, buddha, collection, experience, faith, fake, front, good, image, luck, metta, nam, price, protection, somdej, stone, thai, toh, vti, wat