Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Archives Folders > Amulet Identification > Genuine and Fake

Notices

Genuine and Fake พระเครื่องของแท้และของปลอม - The section created purely for sharing on comparison between known genuine and fake amulets. Please do not ask regarding authenticity questions.

Old 08-03-2009, 18:18   #21
ahgee12
Veteran Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1626 : ahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
3rd placing 2nd placing 4th placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 
Total Awards: 7

Thanks for sharing Bro Gene, I am a beginner in learning amulets. Hope you all can teach me more...
ahgee12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 20:48   #22
melsonl

Karma Reputation Points: 16 : melsonl is neutral, pH7

Awards Showcase
1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 2nd placing 4th placing 3rd placing 4th placing 4th placing 4th placing 3rd placing 4th placing 2nd placing 3rd placing 3rd placing 3rd placing 4th placing 3rd placing 3rd placing 2nd placing 1st placing 2nd placing 1st placing 1st placing 3rd placing 3rd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 
Total Awards: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 801008
thanks bro gene for the clear and useful info
Tks Bro, For the info
melsonl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 14:42   #23
pkoko

Karma Reputation Points: 74 : pkoko has many friends

Please can I know how much for genuine LP Tim KPPK (Phim yai) because I would like to rent one. I have been searching this forum but it seems nobody mention the price. Thanks.
pkoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 19:17   #24
meaningless

Karma Reputation Points: 125 : meaningless has many friendsmeaningless has many friends

good info
meaningless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 23:06   #25
ahrex
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1862 : ahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to allahrex is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 
Total Awards: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkoko
Please can I know how much for genuine LP Tim KPPK (Phim yai) because I would like to rent one. I have been searching this forum but it seems nobody mention the price. Thanks.
if i not wrong is $6-$8k.. i rmb reading it somewhere in the forum..
ahrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2009, 04:14   #26
Gene
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1943 : Gene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
1st placing 3rd placing 2nd placing 3rd placing 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson
hi, may I know are there any fake black meat big mould type with 2 takut behind?? So far saw in pixs are without takut. Thanks
As far as i know, there are no black meat big mould with takuts. The one with takuts are only white with gold paint.
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2009, 04:22   #27
Gene
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1943 : Gene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
1st placing 3rd placing 2nd placing 3rd placing 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by uno
Thanks for sharing Bro Gene
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0mig0d
congratz bro gene.. moderator..
Quote:
Originally Posted by melsonl
Tks Bro, For the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgee12
Thanks for sharing Bro Gene, I am a beginner in learning amulets. Hope you all can teach me more...
My pleasure .
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2009, 07:54   #28
Johnson
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 354 : Johnson is very popularJohnson is very popularJohnson is very popularJohnson is very popular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gene
As far as i know, there are no black meat big mould with takuts. The one with takuts are only white with gold paint.
bro, just to clarify again - so far there are no fake black meat with takuts or the real black meat has no takuts behind??

Why I asking cos have seen a big mould black meat with takuts behind.

Thanks
Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2009, 09:53   #29
ahgee12
Veteran Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1626 : ahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
3rd placing 2nd placing 4th placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 
Total Awards: 7

Umm, as far as I know black meat also no takut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson
bro, just to clarify again - so far there are no fake black meat with takuts or the real black meat has no takuts behind??

Why I asking cos have seen a big mould black meat with takuts behind.

Thanks
ahgee12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2009, 11:28   #30
Johnson
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 354 : Johnson is very popularJohnson is very popularJohnson is very popularJohnson is very popular

ok.........
Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
..., ahrex, amulet, amulets, back, black, buddha, casing, fake, gold, good, johnson, khun, khun paen, luang, luang phor, melsonl, pae, paen, phor, price, pu tim, rent, takrut, uno