Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Archives Folders > Amulet Identification > Genuine and Fake

Notices

Genuine and Fake พระเครื่องของแท้และของปลอม - The section created purely for sharing on comparison between known genuine and fake amulets. Please do not ask regarding authenticity questions.

Old 17-03-2009, 03:38   #31
Gene
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1943 : Gene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to allGene is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
1st placing 3rd placing 2nd placing 3rd placing 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson
bro, just to clarify again - so far there are no fake black meat with takuts or the real black meat has no takuts behind??

Why I asking cos have seen a big mould black meat with takuts behind.

Thanks
There are 2 casing blocks used, meaning 2 blok . which can be refer to blok A or Blok B or blok sorng either one is the same.

All those major competiton only accept blok A. Those amulets feature in mags, book frm lahanrai also only feature Blok A.

my point is, if u are refering to blok A, no . no real pieces in black come with takut.
Blok B maybe a yes maybe a no. Because there is not much of reference or books or written records on blok B.

Maybe u can share the shop where u saw that piece and u nvr know i might learn new tings from ur reccomandation.

* take note , i am sharing whatever i know doesnt mean i am an expert in pu tim's stuff. I am also learning along the way while i share *
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 08:23   #32
Johnson
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 354 : Johnson is very popularJohnson is very popularJohnson is very popularJohnson is very popular

A friend of mine is wearing but looks oily or shinny to me.
Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 10:29   #33
Waffen
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 511 : Waffen is a famous personalityWaffen is a famous personalityWaffen is a famous personalityWaffen is a famous personalityWaffen is a famous personalityWaffen is a famous personality
Smile

Bro do u have a pic of Blk B ? Recently I acquired a Putim kp but after searching high n low couldn't find much info on it. Maybe u can take a look at it as I posted it in Amulet ID? It's totally different from the kp u posted to begin with it's not even gold painted hahhaha
But was told that it's a genuine pc of datin back to 2517 just that it's not a popuar piece. Perhaps you can shed some light on it bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gene
There are 2 casing blocks used, meaning 2 blok . which can be refer to blok A or Blok B or blok sorng either one is the same.

All those major competiton only accept blok A. Those amulets feature in mags, book frm lahanrai also only feature Blok A.

my point is, if u are refering to blok A, no . no real pieces in black come with takut.
Blok B maybe a yes maybe a no. Because there is not much of reference or books or written records on blok B.

Maybe u can share the shop where u saw that piece and u nvr know i might learn new tings from ur reccomandation.

* take note , i am sharing whatever i know doesnt mean i am an expert in pu tim's stuff. I am also learning along the way while i share *
Waffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 12:18   #34
David Soh

Karma Reputation Points: 62 : David Soh has many friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffen
Bro do u have a pic of Blk B ? Recently I acquired a Putim kp but after searching high n low couldn't find much info on it. Maybe u can take a look at it as I posted it in Amulet ID? It's totally different from the kp u posted to begin with it's not even gold painted hahhaha
But was told that it's a genuine pc of datin back to 2517 just that it's not a popuar piece. Perhaps you can shed some light on it bro?
Hi Bro,
if you are talking about your averta KP. this is not the Khun Paen Pom Plai Kuman. and not the blok B.
David Soh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 12:24   #35
David Soh

Quote:
bro, just to clarify again - so far there are no fake black meat with takuts or the real black meat has no takuts behind??

Thanks
khun Paen Pom Plai Kuman LP Tim Big or Small Phim there are no Takrut. if have takrut at the back that mean fake.
Old 17-03-2009, 18:17   #36
Johnson
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 354 : Johnson is very popularJohnson is very popularJohnson is very popularJohnson is very popular

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Soh
khun Paen Pom Plai Kuman LP Tim Big or Small Phim there are no Takrut. if have takrut at the back that mean fake.

Sorry, are you saying black meat type???

Last edited by Johnson; 17-03-2009 at 18:21.
Old 17-03-2009, 18:38   #37
kwayteow
Master Member

Karma Reputation Points: 2162 : kwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to allkwayteow is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
3rd placing 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
As according to bro Ahgee...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgee12
Umm, as far as I know black meat also no takut.
kwayteow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 19:24   #38
ahgee12
Veteran Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1626 : ahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to allahgee12 is a name known to all

Awards Showcase
3rd placing 2nd placing 4th placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 
Total Awards: 7

Sorry bro, does it means that White, Pink, Gold, Black & Green KP sure 100% no takut behind. Meaning if have for all these 5 colors are 100% Fake is it. Please advise as I am learning and curious to know too. Can share share pics???

Quote:
ahgee12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 21:11   #39
David Soh

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks
Bro Johnson, see what i had quoted you. you asking about black meat right?
Old 17-03-2009, 21:14   #40
Johnson
Certified Member

Quote:
Bro Johnson, see what i had quoted you. you asking about black meat right?
oke. understood

Tags
..., ahrex, amulet, amulets, back, black, buddha, casing, fake, gold, good, johnson, khun, khun paen, luang, luang phor, melsonl, pae, paen, phor, price, pu tim, rent, takrut, uno