Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Archives Folders > Amulet Identification > Genuine and Fake

Notices

Genuine and Fake พระเครื่องของแท้และของปลอม - The section created purely for sharing on comparison between known genuine and fake amulets. Please do not ask regarding authenticity questions.

Old 19-06-2010, 15:23   #31
eskimo

Karma Reputation Points: 38 : eskimo is getting along well with others

Nice photo for comparison
eskimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 15:56   #32
van901
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1545 : van901 is a name known to allvan901 is a name known to allvan901 is a name known to allvan901 is a name known to allvan901 is a name known to allvan901 is a name known to allvan901 is a name known to allvan901 is a name known to allvan901 is a name known to allvan901 is a name known to allvan901 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctk2545 View Post

Medal of Luangpor Khoon Wat Bangrai B.E. 2517. The above piece is of special material
Thank for sharing @ bro ctk2545
van901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 15:51   #33
andrewmaurice77

Karma Reputation Points: 103 : andrewmaurice77 has many friendsandrewmaurice77 has many friends

Sharing mine too..

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
andrewmaurice77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 10:10   #34
Seth

Karma Reputation Points: 12 : Seth is neutral, pH7
Smile Hi there

Just a word of wisdom guys true amulet collectors will never reveal what they are wearing or show anyone what they are carrying unless they are good friends and have the same hobby.thai people never show what they carry below their waist but only what the wear on their necks.so by posting picture of amulets on website it does not mean that it has to be gueinue or fake .i really do not trust amulets with certification as now everywhere they are buying fake certificates to authenticate their amulets so that they can do sales. So pls guys be clear headed.in the baring world people will never show you what they are wearing unless you are close to them.if you start showing everything you have then what is the point in playing barang. another thing that I observe is that only few people talk about luang por koon. He is now the top monk in this era. A lot of Prak shop in Singapore used to talk ill about luang por koon's amulets but now they talk differently as he is very famous.people talk about 2517 because no one has seen 2512,yod tong 2538, prak ling Suriya Praha 2538,luang por derm loop,luang por suk riyan 2466, luang por yam wat supphansun, luang por teh,luang por tar,luang por tongsuk,luang por soon,luang por ding etc etc. I have been in this site but have never seen any one talking about these stuff but focussing on newer monks and newer things. If you want to be a real player start collecting stuff from all the older monks. this what my Thai friend told me old stuff will never perish as the monk are very strong as in their time they did not have any facilities such as television and other luxuries so they put all their time in meditation and making amulet and pumping power into them.thanks guys cheers.
Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 23:05   #35
Meritus
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1122 : Meritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
Just a word of wisdom guys true amulet collectors will never reveal what they are wearing or show anyone what they are carrying unless they are good friends and have the same hobby.thai people never show what they carry below their waist but only what the wear on their necks.so by posting picture of amulets on website it does not mean that it has to be gueinue or fake .i really do not trust amulets with certification as now everywhere they are buying fake certificates to authenticate their amulets so that they can do sales. So pls guys be clear headed.in the baring world people will never show you what they are wearing unless you are close to them.if you start showing everything you have then what is the point in playing barang. another thing that I observe is that only few people talk about luang por koon. He is now the top monk in this era. A lot of Prak shop in Singapore used to talk ill about luang por koon's amulets but now they talk differently as he is very famous.people talk about 2517 because no one has seen 2512,yod tong 2538, prak ling Suriya Praha 2538,luang por derm loop,luang por suk riyan 2466, luang por yam wat supphansun, luang por teh,luang por tar,luang por tongsuk,luang por soon,luang por ding etc etc. I have been in this site but have never seen any one talking about these stuff but focussing on newer monks and newer things. If you want to be a real player start collecting stuff from all the older monks. this what my Thai friend told me old stuff will never perish as the monk are very strong as in their time they did not have any facilities such as television and other luxuries so they put all their time in meditation and making amulet and pumping power into them.thanks guys cheers.

Hi Seth, what u had mentioned .... not wrong. LP Koon and LP Prom etc were already verry famous in B.E.2510's.

However, not many ppl have a deep pocket to keep such stuff now, honestly. Esp LP Doem and LP Suk items are expensive, not to mentioned some are not recognised and its a new ball game to start a new headache all over again. The price in thailand seriously not cheap and for good condition pieces, prices varies 2 to 3 folds.

amulet Forums 13years ago did mentioned all the top 10 and jad chong kong ee, but until jtk craze was over, market change.

I think this type of thing cant force. Everyone have their own preference.
Meritus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 08:29   #36
seb

Karma Reputation Points: 48 : seb is getting along well with others

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmaurice77 View Post
Sharing mine too..

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
bro urs is a hu kit ?
correct me if i am wrong ..
seb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 08:33   #37
seb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meritus View Post
Hi Seth, what u had mentioned .... not wrong. LP Koon and LP Prom etc were already verry famous in B.E.2510's.

However, not many ppl have a deep pocket to keep such stuff now, honestly. Esp LP Doem and LP Suk items are expensive, not to mentioned some are not recognised and its a new ball game to start a new headache all over again. The price in thailand seriously not cheap and for good condition pieces, prices varies 2 to 3 folds.

amulet Forums 13years ago did mentioned all the top 10 and jad chong kong ee, but until jtk craze was over, market change.

I think this type of thing cant force. Everyone have their own preference.
very very well said bro ..
totally agree with you
Old 23-06-2013, 08:36   #38
seb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctk2545 View Post

Medal of Luangpor Khoon Wat Bangrai B.E. 2517. The above piece is of special material
bro ctk2545 ... is this a pim kor but ?

what kind of material is that ? care to share ?

cheers ...
Old 23-06-2013, 11:23   #39
Meritus
Advanced Member

Karma Reputation Points: 1122 : Meritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to allMeritus is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by seb View Post
very very well said bro ..
totally agree with you
Thanks. Nothing much about my post, just hope readers dun misunderstood my meaning. Its a fact and one got to be realistic.
Peace.
Meritus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 22:36   #40
tiongpengk1

Karma Reputation Points: 901 : tiongpengk1 is a famous personalitytiongpengk1 is a famous personalitytiongpengk1 is a famous personalitytiongpengk1 is a famous personalitytiongpengk1 is a famous personalitytiongpengk1 is a famous personalitytiongpengk1 is a famous personalitytiongpengk1 is a famous personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
well say bro agree wat u say very power. and friend told me old stuff will never perish as the monk are very strong as in their time they did not have any facilities such as television and other luxuries told by my fren.
tiongpengk1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
..., 198, amulet, amulets, barang, black, buying, cheap, cute, dealers, faith, fake, good, ken yeo, koon, lp koon, luang, monk, price, rent, rian, sales, thai, tong, wat