Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Archives Folders > Amulet Identification > Genuine and Fake

Notices

Genuine and Fake พระเครื่องของแท้และของปลอม - The section created purely for sharing on comparison between known genuine and fake amulets. Please do not ask regarding authenticity questions.

Old 06-01-2011, 15:42   #11
GaryLai

Karma Reputation Points: 390 : GaryLai is very popularGaryLai is very popularGaryLai is very popularGaryLai is very popular

Dunno why the "fake" look more real to mi.. and the "real" look abit fake...

Sry.. i still newbie on amulets. Need to learn more. Paiseh.
GaryLai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 21:40   #12
DarkStorm

Karma Reputation Points: 332 : DarkStorm is very popularDarkStorm is very popularDarkStorm is very popularDarkStorm is very popular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLai View Post
Dunno why the "fake" look more real to mi.. and the "real" look abit fake...

Sry.. i still newbie on amulets. Need to learn more. Paiseh.
The master has spoken
DarkStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:43   #13
GaryLai

Karma Reputation Points: 390 : GaryLai is very popularGaryLai is very popularGaryLai is very popularGaryLai is very popular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStorm View Post
The master has spoken
Bro Darky, I'm not master wor... Just super newbie which hope to learn more from you and all other amulet experts.

So any bro can confirm this amulets which is which mah???... Mi abit blur blur,, Paiseh.
GaryLai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:46   #14
santa clause
Supreme Member

Karma Reputation Points: 420 : santa clause has a good reputationsanta clause has a good reputationsanta clause has a good reputationsanta clause has a good reputationsanta clause has a good reputation

Awards Showcase
1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 
Total Awards: 7

100 % confirmed!!!!!

santa clause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:47   #15
santa clause
Supreme Member

Karma Reputation Points: 420 : santa clause has a good reputationsanta clause has a good reputationsanta clause has a good reputationsanta clause has a good reputationsanta clause has a good reputation

Awards Showcase
1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 

You compare the size of the base of the Pitta, The real 1 is bigger.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:49   #16
santa clause
Supreme Member

Awards Showcase

The Info is for sharing, You may choose to not belief........
Old 07-01-2011, 12:00   #17
Sendoh82

Karma Reputation Points: 4508 : Sendoh82 has a reputation beyond reputeSendoh82 has a reputation beyond reputeSendoh82 has a reputation beyond reputeSendoh82 has a reputation beyond reputeSendoh82 has a reputation beyond reputeSendoh82 has a reputation beyond reputeSendoh82 has a reputation beyond reputeSendoh82 has a reputation beyond reputeSendoh82 has a reputation beyond reputeSendoh82 has a reputation beyond reputeSendoh82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by santa clause View Post
100 % confirmed!!!!!

bro, is it confirmed by lp prom?

cause the piece is same as the piece in the brochure.

because of the brochure now quite hard to believe(quite weird if the real piece look so far from the brochure actual piece) that what u said is true. unless its confirmed by lp prom.

[B]Clearance item will be stated. For Any Enquiry, Kindly Contact Me At[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]+65 [COLOR="Red"]81121908 /[COLOR="Blue"]Watsapp+65[/COLOR] +65 81121908, [COLOR="Blue"]Facebook name[/COLOR] Sendoh Amulets
[/COLOR] Collection at Gombak Mrt Only[/COLOR][/B]

Last edited by Sendoh82; 07-01-2011 at 12:04.
Sendoh82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:22   #18
santa clause
Supreme Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendoh82 View Post
bro, is it confirmed by lp prom?

cause the piece is same as the piece in the brochure.

because of the brochure now quite hard to believe(quite weird if the real piece look so far from the brochure actual piece) that what u said is true. unless its confirmed by lp prom.
Good Question!!!! I just confirm with the kamakan who made this batch & a few dealer in Northern Thailand, not by Lp Prom. May be i should go to ask Lp Prom 1st then i post this up.

1 thing we should understand that normally the amulet image in the brochure was taken before the amulets come out from the temple. The image normally looks clearer because it is new. After some times, the herbs n powder may have some changes n look differrent from the photo.

As i said, i am not Lp Prom, i might be wrong, and you may choose to belief what you belief. I am just a new bird in Lp Prom stuffs, correct me if i am wong after you confirm with Lp Prom......
Old 07-01-2011, 12:45   #19
GreenDragonWhiteTiger

Karma Reputation Points: 36 : GreenDragonWhiteTiger is getting along well with others

Quote:
Originally Posted by santa clause View Post
Good Question!!!! I just confirm with the kamakan who made this batch & a few dealer in Northern Thailand, not by Lp Prom. May be i should go to ask Lp Prom 1st then i post this up.

1 thing we should understand that normally the amulet image in the brochure was taken before the amulets come out from the temple. The image normally looks clearer because it is new. After some times, the herbs n powder may have some changes n look differrent from the photo.

As i said, i am not Lp Prom, i might be wrong, and you may choose to belief what you belief. I am just a new bird in Lp Prom stuffs, correct me if i am wong after you confirm with Lp Prom......
didn't knew that you got your pidta from Northern Thailand when LP Prom is in Pattani.
GreenDragonWhiteTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 14:49   #20
santa clause
Supreme Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenDragonWhiteTiger View Post
didn't knew that you got your pidta from Northern Thailand when LP Prom is in Pattani.
Haa, my ang mor not good lah...... North South also Dunno, Southern also wrote as Northern..... Thanks for correct me.....

Tags
..., ahrex, amulet, amulets, bird, black, cheap, cute, dealers, fake, good, image, khun, master, photos, phra, pidta, pitta, price, rip, selling, snake, thai, trip, wat