Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Archives Folders > Amulet Identification > Genuine and Fake

Notices

Genuine and Fake พระเครื่องของแท้และของปลอม - The section created purely for sharing on comparison between known genuine and fake amulets. Please do not ask regarding authenticity questions.

Old 19-09-2011, 11:38   #21
Darksider

Karma Reputation Points: 651 : Darksider is a famous personalityDarksider is a famous personalityDarksider is a famous personalityDarksider is a famous personalityDarksider is a famous personalityDarksider is a famous personality

I think the best bring the two pieces to Lp Dum And See what he have to say to you bro?? Next time do homework before renting, you are to be blame too not only the dealer. Willing buyer willing seller.
Darksider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 08:50   #22
Sakya
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 554 : Sakya is a famous personalitySakya is a famous personalitySakya is a famous personalitySakya is a famous personalitySakya is a famous personalitySakya is a famous personality

Yes, but it is easyer to blame the dealer allway, even if the amulet buyer get IS genuine....

Amulet "does not work" (because buyer cant be bothered to chat khata regularly and respect basic vows) LETS BLAME THE SELLER

Amulet is slightly different than a similar one owned by a friend (because handmade in Temple) LETS BLAME THE SELLER

Amulet break (because buyer let it drop on a concrete floor)
LETS BLAME THE SELLER

Amulet change color (because buyer take shower and go swmining with it)
LETS BLAME THE SELLER

And so on and on, all examples are genuine....

Not all sellers are con artists, but all the one who promise their amulets will perform miracles on a dayly basis and claim that renting one amulet will change your life with no hard work involved on your part defenetely are con artists...
Sakya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 23:33   #23
Beanbag

Karma Reputation Points: 12 : Beanbag is neutral, pH7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somdej™ View Post
What is your purpose of the thread?

1. To post and share 2 KMTs showing genuine and fake? If yes, the origin is not important.

2. To condemn an individual or dealer that you suspected you got a fake stuff? Looks like more to this, I will interfere and put a stop to this, because siamamulets is not a safe haven for members for discrimination, directly or indirectly to other online websites.

To 1. Sorry but your guide line to posting did not said so.
Beanbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2011, 03:24   #24
Ajarn Spencer

Karma Reputation Points: 18 : Ajarn Spencer is neutral, pH7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakya View Post
The way amulets are made in Thai temples is anything BUT standardised

So many time i get a few amulets at a temple counter and once i get home i realise some are not identical to others...

Missing bits, different yant, various size, different boxes....you name it, they have it!

Anyone who go from temple to temple to get amulets know exactly what i mean.

Very annoying when YOU know you got them all from Temple and have to take 3 or 4 different pictures of the 3 or 4 variations of the same amulets and then customers start to wonder what is real or not, why the tiny stone on it is black instead of red, why there is no yant on this one and what it mean, or why the want is gold color on this one and red on this other one...

When the LP run out of red stone he take the black ones he have left from another batch, when his red marker fail he take the gold color one or dont put yant at all....this is thailand...mai pen rai!

So many scammers around selling crap from tah prachan, i understand collectors are carefull, but really sometime you guys think too much
Yes you speak truth sir, it is so. If i am in the middle of making Metta Takrut and my 3 inch tube casing is finished i may take a 2 inch or a 5 inch and make larger versions of the same Takrut in order to finish the quota. Mai Pen Rai, as you say

Some statues may have recieved different inscriptions this is normal. If i make say, 10 Yant Nam Tao Yantra on Takrut foils, the embellishments, sacred Na and Khom Agkhara spells i would inscribe will differ slightly with each Takrut, according to how i feel in the moment, and what occurs

I developed this 'loose habit' from the Masters i have hung around and learned with, as well as long ago having learned about aquarian magick which allows for total absence of ritual accessories, and allows improvisation.

The great Masters can allow themselves much more freedom than a practitioner such as myself, for they are extremely adept, and will know how to empower each individual item properly and accordingly

Different size of Bucha doesnt matter because they are indeed made in different sizes.

This edition was the victim of forgery and various levels of forged efforts have been recorded.

You need to study all the various Pim that were made. if you cant find the statue or amulet to be within any of the official pim or block mold patterns, this doesnt always mean it is fake, rather, it may be a rare out of the box one, which doesnt make it valuable.. in the contrary, to prove and certificate an amulet as authentic it must fit in with the catalogued list of accepted pim.
Ajarn Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 21:46   #25
lotofworks

Karma Reputation Points: 185 : lotofworks has many friendslotofworks has many friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajarn Spencer View Post
Yes you speak truth sir, it is so. If i am in the middle of making Metta Takrut and my 3 inch tube casing is finished i may take a 2 inch or a 5 inch and make larger versions of the same Takrut in order to finish the quota. Mai Pen Rai, as you say

Some statues may have recieved different inscriptions this is normal. If i make say, 10 Yant Nam Tao Yantra on Takrut foils, the embellishments, sacred Na and Khom Agkhara spells i would inscribe will differ slightly with each Takrut, according to how i feel in the moment, and what occurs

I developed this 'loose habit' from the Masters i have hung around and learned with, as well as long ago having learned about aquarian magick which allows for total absence of ritual accessories, and allows improvisation.

The great Masters can allow themselves much more freedom than a practitioner such as myself, for they are extremely adept, and will know how to empower each individual item properly and accordingly

Different size of Bucha doesnt matter because they are indeed made in different sizes.

This edition was the victim of forgery and various levels of forged efforts have been recorded.

You need to study all the various Pim that were made. if you cant find the statue or amulet to be within any of the official pim or block mold patterns, this doesnt always mean it is fake, rather, it may be a rare out of the box one, which doesnt make it valuable.. in the contrary, to prove and certificate an amulet as authentic it must fit in with the catalogued list of accepted pim.
through all process thats why got many phim come out.
lotofworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 00:35   #26
Wthaiamulet

Karma Reputation Points: 24 : Wthaiamulet is neutral, pH7

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrickply View Post
Erm.. Mayb I'm too late to add on.. But if I would advise try to stay out from dum KMT.. Cos is too mess product.. Got alot of feed back saying that pray already si bei down.. (I know is self like) I'm not saying no good.. But so far I heard the v first batch is gd.. But till now the first batch is till in market n the price is about 100+.. (which I don't know is it the first batch anot)

If I say anything wrong I'm sorry.. I just say wad I heard..
Bro from my experience as a newbie. I have gmt LP Dum around 3 gmt. And as long as i have and feel gmt LP Dum have good result same as another master make gmt. CMIIW
Wthaiamulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 21:14   #27
RoyYeoh

Karma Reputation Points: 53 : RoyYeoh has many friends

I agreed " do homework before renting ". This Thailandamulets sell a lot of fake lptae kmt. Why once u saw that then u still buy from him ? Once i click and saw it i close browser straight ^_^
RoyYeoh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ajarn, amulet, amulets, black, bucha, cheap, click, cute, dealers, dum, fake, gold, kmt, lptae, metta, nam, online, price, purt, rent, selling, stone, thai, tom, yant