Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Premium Section (Gold) >
Gold Sales

Notices

Old 14-11-2017, 21:30   #281
Whitemagical
Premium Gold Member
(Expire 22 May 2018)

Karma Rep Pts: 1410 : Whitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to all

Name : Phra Khun Paen
Year : BE.2544.
By : Late Supreme Patriarch Phra Nyanasamvara Suvaddhana Mahathera.
Material : Porcelain with fragments of old temple tiles.
Color : Pure white

Additional Info :

One of the most elegant piece of Phra Khun Paen I ever came across and this is also confirm to be the most main stream Phra Khun Paen one can ever find as it was consecrated in Wat Bowon - The Royal Temple and by the Late Supreme Patriarch Phra Nyanasamvara Suvaddhana Mahathera - the 19th Supreme Patriarch of Thailand.
Old temple tiles fragments was being embedded at the back of the amulet and further endorsed/stamped with the Late Supreme Patriarch Phra Nyanasamvara Suvaddhana Mahathera logo.
Comes with temple box, new and unworn.

Special price at $68.00
(Guarantee below market price)

Interested party please contact me at 65 92299100.
Please refrain to contact me in PM as I will be busy during weekdays and will not have time to check for PMs.
Collection place will usually be at Khatib MRT on weekends, postage can be arrange as well.

Siam Magic :
White Magical's Facebook sales - Siam Magic
**View more amulet sales on my facebook page - Siam Magic**

Project + Singapore Charity Page :
Project + Singapore
** Help us to spread awareness and charity programmes by liking on our charity page ! Your kind move will certainly helps to change a life of someone ! Thanks ! **

An Lok Funeral Services :

An Lok Funeral Services
** Professional 24/7 Funeral service provider with most reasonable price possible **
(安) Peace of Mind & Ease of Heart (乐)
Whitemagical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 22:23   #282
Whitemagical
Premium Gold Member
(Expire 22 May 2018)

Karma Rep Pts: 1410 : Whitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to all

Three pieces taken, balance five pieces ~

Name : Phra Khun Paen
Year : BE.2544.
By : Late Supreme Patriarch Phra Nyanasamvara Suvaddhana Mahathera.
Material : Porcelain with fragments of old temple tiles.
Color : Pure white

Additional Info :

One of the most elegant piece of Phra Khun Paen I ever came across and this is also confirm to be the most main stream Phra Khun Paen one can ever find as it was consecrated in Wat Bowon - The Royal Temple and by the Late Supreme Patriarch Phra Nyanasamvara Suvaddhana Mahathera - the 19th Supreme Patriarch of Thailand.
Old temple tiles fragments was being embedded at the back of the amulet and further endorsed/stamped with the Late Supreme Patriarch Phra Nyanasamvara Suvaddhana Mahathera logo.
Comes with temple box, new and unworn.

Special price at $68.00
(Guarantee below market price)

Interested party please contact me at 65 92299100.
Please refrain to contact me in PM as I will be busy during weekdays and will not have time to check for PMs.
Collection place will usually be at Khatib MRT on weekends, postage can be arrange as well.

Siam Magic :

Project + Singapore
** Help us to spread awareness and charity programmes by liking on our charity page ! Your kind move will certainly helps to change a life of someone ! Thanks ! **

An Lok Funeral Services
** Professional 24/7 Funeral service provider with most reasonable price possible **
Old 19-11-2017, 00:04   #283
Whitemagical
Premium Gold Member
(Expire 22 May 2018)

Name : Phra Pidta Jumbo
Year : BE.2560 - 18th September
By : Ajarn Klang Seng
Material : Nur Apaka Longya Green
Dimension : 4.5cm height

Additional Info :

Phra Pidta created by AJKS whose name has been widely well know in Hatyai, down to Malaysia and Singapore.
AJKS amulet price has always been soaring high and some amulets flips triple during pre order period and before the amulet was being consecrated.
Buy back of pre order bookings has been usual among collectors ie. offer to buy back a certain quantity of bookings from Collectors A by Collector B.

This piece of Phra Pidta was consecrated and bless by Ajarn Klang Seng personally and various LPs on 18th September this year.

A big piece in size with a 4.5cm in height and fine details. Back with unique Phra Pidta Yant.

New and unworn.

$58.00
One piece only, what you see is what you get.

Please kindly contact me at 92299100 and kindly refrain from PM as I may not always check on Inbox.

Dealing will usually be at Khatib Mrt, otherwise at Seller's conveniences.

Postage can also be arranged.

Thanks !

Siam Magic :

Project + Singapore

An Lok Funeral Services

Tags
城隍庙, 大二爷伯, 198, 534, ajarn, amulet, amulets, buying, casing, dan, free, front, guru, image, khun paen, koon, lp koon, mae, master, photos, phra, rian, sales, wat, yant