Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Competition of Amulets > Thailand Amulet Competition

Notices

Thailand Amulet Competition การแข่งขันพระเครื่องของไทย - Highlighting amulet competition events held in Thailand

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 00:53   #41
kei

Karma Reputation Points: 557 : kei is a famous personalitykei is a famous personalitykei is a famous personalitykei is a famous personalitykei is a famous personalitykei is a famous personality

i wonder y lp pinak stuff so jalan?books say can hong tong whole world....?
Old 08-04-2012, 01:55   #42
Seansg
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 544 : Seansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Phrom View Post
Wonder if anyone can share update at the competition held in Saraburi later????
Yah.. I'm looking forward for an update too!

The main items to see from local dealers are the Daos, Duang Tars and the HuaJais in this upcoming competition...

Wonder why all the other spirit items like Jinns, Maes, Headless spirits, Por Piis, Mountain Devas, Bone Mits, etc are not listed in this competition...

Last edited by Seansg; 08-04-2012 at 02:00.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:57   #43
Seansg
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 544 : Seansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personalitySeansg is a famous personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by kei View Post
You first must be Mindfulness for your Luang Phor Pinaks to be jalan!! No Mindfulness no work! Bring back to your trusty dealer/s to check if you are Mindful enuff first!
Old 08-04-2012, 11:00   #44
jensen3112

Karma Reputation Points: 117 : jensen3112 has many friendsjensen3112 has many friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Phrom View Post
Bro,
That is a very general statement that exists in almost every trade under the sun!
There are also other quotes like 真金不怕红炉火; 不怕货比货,只怕不识货; 榴莲可以包食,马票不可中吃,etc...
Bro, calling someone a conman is a harsh word from where I come from...unless u think someone is out to intentionally cheat you?

I'm sorry, I don't read or speak Chinese, if you could translate your lines to English it would help me...
Old 08-04-2012, 11:06   #45
jensen3112

Karma Reputation Points: 117 : jensen3112 has many friendsjensen3112 has many friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seansg View Post
Yah.. I'm looking forward for an update too!

The main items to see from local dealers are the Daos, Duang Tars and the HuaJais in this upcoming competition...

Wonder why all the other spirit items like Jinns, Maes, Headless spirits, Por Piis, Mountain Devas, Bone Mits, etc are not listed in this competition...
Sean, my cousin is driving up to Saraburi to have a look...I will ask him to speak with organizers to understand why...
Old 08-04-2012, 12:10   #46
SaberRider

Karma Reputation Points: 27 : SaberRider is neutral, pH7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kei View Post
the book is more jalan, the book can tell that it hong tong the whole world today..lot of people hong tong beocs of the LP Peanut they have can not be trust.
Old 08-04-2012, 14:39   #47
jensen3112

Guys...not sure where u got the info that this is the first time that Saraburi is having a competition that has a LP Pinak category...there was one last year too...

The judge or person who put up the categories for LP Punak is the author of the Red Book for all Wat Sanumlao pieces hence why the categories are limited to those as posted by Sean...nothing really fascinating in the competition now...my cousin will stay around and have a look at some of the results...he mentioned he heard a couple of either Singaporeans or Malaysians speaking at the coffee shop...
Old 08-04-2012, 23:50   #48
ChinKung

Karma Reputation Points: 17 : ChinKung is neutral, pH7

Hi,

Any forummers participate in this competition? Curious to know the outcome.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:07   #49
javer
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 671 : javer is a famous personalityjaver is a famous personalityjaver is a famous personalityjaver is a famous personalityjaver is a famous personalityjaver is a famous personality

Awards Showcase
1st placing 4th placing 1st placing 2nd placing 3rd placing 3rd placing 4th placing 3rd placing 3rd placing 1st placing 4th placing 1st placing 1st placing 2nd placing 1st placing 1st placing 2nd placing 3rd placing 1st placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 
Total Awards: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensen3112 View Post
Guys...not sure where u got the info that this is the first time that Saraburi is having a competition that has a LP Pinak category...there was one last year too...

The judge or person who put up the categories for LP Punak is the author of the Red Book for all Wat Sanumlao pieces hence why the categories are limited to those as posted by Sean...nothing really fascinating in the competition now...my cousin will stay around and have a look at some of the results...he mentioned he heard a couple of either Singaporeans or Malaysians speaking at the coffee shop...
and the author of the red book is?
Old 09-04-2012, 18:07   #50
Seansg
Certified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensen3112 View Post

This is the first Major competition for Luang Phor Pinut's category. If there's any competition as what your cousin said, it was prob a small scaled one ba...

So did your cousin shared any results with you? Any pictures he took while he was conveniently there? Did he over heard what the Singaporeans or Malaysians talking about at the coffee shop?

Talk about the books, how come non of the books got list those funny funny spirits like Jinns, KMTs, Maes, Headless spirits, Por Piis, Mountain Devas etc leh?

I also dun see them on sales at those recognized Luang Phor Pinuts dealers also.

Also who is Arjan Chumpon which is supposingly Luang Phor's lusit actually? So famous until practically no ones in Bangkok knows about him? I was kinda hoping those who got go to the competition may have catch a glance of him... Haiz...

Share abit from my cousin who is also in Bangkok and deals with amulets in Pantip..

Luang Phor Pinak's top 2 lusits are Luang Phor Moontri and Luang Phor Somyout. Unfortunately they didn't want to stay in Wat Sanamlao due to the politics in the temple and committee.

If I'm not wrong, Luang Phor Moontri shd be in a temple at Chonburi presently...

Last edited by Seansg; 09-04-2012 at 18:11.
Closed Thread

Tags
amulet, amulets, arjan, back, competition, dealers, free, good, iam, luang, luang phor, phor, phra, phra somdej, rogue, sales, sea, seansg, selling, somdej, somdej toh, stone, thai, toh, wat