Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Competition of Amulets > Thailand Amulet Competition

Notices

Thailand Amulet Competition การแข่งขันพระเครื่องของไทย - Highlighting amulet competition events held in Thailand

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 19:57   #61
Whitemagical

Karma Reputation Points: 1410 : Whitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seansg View Post
You first must be Mindfulness for your Luang Phor Pinaks to be jalan!! No Mindfulness no work! Bring back to your trusty dealer/s to check if you are Mindful enuff first!
hahahahahahahahaha ~ i cant stop laughing once again when i read this sentence ! Nice one bro !
Old 10-04-2012, 19:59   #62
Whitemagical

Karma Reputation Points: 1410 : Whitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to allWhitemagical is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond_Ng View Post
Ang Moh liang teh ai mai?

Wah kao ! So big pint ??!!! shiok sia !
Old 10-04-2012, 21:22   #63
Raymond_Ng

Karma Reputation Points: 831 : Raymond_Ng is a famous personalityRaymond_Ng is a famous personalityRaymond_Ng is a famous personalityRaymond_Ng is a famous personalityRaymond_Ng is a famous personalityRaymond_Ng is a famous personalityRaymond_Ng is a famous personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemagical View Post
Wah kao ! So big pint ??!!! shiok sia !
this reminds me of......

see 42:27

Old 20-04-2012, 16:00   #64
SaberRider

Karma Reputation Points: 27 : SaberRider is neutral, pH7

So far what is the outcome? Anyone won prize in this competition?
Old 27-04-2012, 12:24   #65
SaberRider

This few days saw members are letting out their LP Pinut's collections. is it that they have found out something wrong?
Old 27-04-2012, 14:43   #66
MahBoonKrong

Karma Reputation Points: 10 : MahBoonKrong is neutral, pH7

Awards Showcase
4th placing 3rd placing 
Total Awards: 2

Smile

no need to be keyboard warriors here whether luang phor pinak amulets which are sold locally are fakes or tak jalan the owners can testify for themselves stirring craps here just because of personal vendetta with certain dealers is pointless it shows the maturity of an individual and spiritual cultivation as well anyone is free to contact the dealers directly for clarifications any seasoned or mature amulet collectors will not be swayed by baseless comments some of which are not even owners time and personal experiences will prove the point after all I have seen enough of the ugly side of amulet trading itself...真金不怕火
Old 27-04-2012, 14:54   #67
javer
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 671 : javer is a famous personalityjaver is a famous personalityjaver is a famous personalityjaver is a famous personalityjaver is a famous personalityjaver is a famous personality

Awards Showcase
1st placing 4th placing 1st placing 2nd placing 3rd placing 3rd placing 4th placing 3rd placing 3rd placing 1st placing 4th placing 1st placing 1st placing 2nd placing 1st placing 1st placing 2nd placing 3rd placing 1st placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 
Total Awards: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahBoonKrong View Post
no need to be keyboard warriors here whether luang phor pinak amulets which are sold locally are fakes or tak jalan the owners can testify for themselves stirring craps here just because of personal vendetta with certain dealers is pointless it shows the maturity of an individual and spiritual cultivation as well anyone is free to contact the dealers directly for clarifications any seasoned or mature amulet collectors will not be swayed by baseless comments some of which are not even owners time and personal experiences will prove the point after all I have seen enough of the ugly side of amulet trading itself...真金不怕火
contact already but no reply... would you like to suggest what is the next step that we should do?
Old 27-04-2012, 17:50   #68
MahBoonKrong

Karma Reputation Points: 10 : MahBoonKrong is neutral, pH7

Awards Showcase
4th placing 3rd placing 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by javer View Post
contact already but no reply... would you like to suggest what is the next step that we should do?
Javer I think you are the bro who was asking me for a buyback for your Khun Paen right? I did response to you brother I told I don't have buyback policy unless you have soild proof that the piece you own is a fake but as long as my side is concern I am 100 percent sure of its authenticity here is what I can do for you if you rented any amulets from me don't be shy call me directly no issues so the next step is your call bro
Old 28-04-2012, 15:11   #69
SaberRider

Quote:
you are one of the lp pinut's fan, have you sent your lp pinut's collection to competition? what the resuit?
Old 28-04-2012, 15:50   #70
javer
Certified Member

Karma Reputation Points: 671 : javer is a famous personalityjaver is a famous personalityjaver is a famous personalityjaver is a famous personalityjaver is a famous personalityjaver is a famous personality

Awards Showcase
1st placing 4th placing 1st placing 2nd placing 3rd placing 3rd placing 4th placing 3rd placing 3rd placing 1st placing 4th placing 1st placing 1st placing 2nd placing 1st placing 1st placing 2nd placing 3rd placing 1st placing 2nd placing 2nd placing 
Total Awards: 21

Quote:
Javer I think you are the bro who was asking me for a buyback for your Khun Paen right? I did response to you brother I told I don't have buyback policy unless you have soild proof that the piece you own is a fake but as long as my side is concern I am 100 percent sure of its authenticity here is what I can do for you if you rented any amulets from me don't be shy call me directly no issues so the next step is your call bro
Thanks for the suggestion and resolution.
Closed Thread

Tags
amulet, amulets, arjan, back, competition, dealers, free, good, iam, luang, luang phor, phor, phra, phra somdej, rogue, sales, sea, seansg, selling, somdej, somdej toh, stone, thai, toh, wat