Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Siamamulets - Theravada Buddhism & Thai Amulets Online Discussion Forum > Premium Section (Gold) > Advertisements

Notices

Advertisements การโฆษณา - For Gold, Silver & Bronze members to advertise your own service in relation to Thai amulets. E.g. Invitation of monks, sakyant services, grand opening of own shops, new amulet pre-order etc.

Old 06-11-2015, 11:10   #1
Golden Baramee

Karma Rep Pts: 513 : Golden Baramee is a famous personalityGolden Baramee is a famous personalityGolden Baramee is a famous personalityGolden Baramee is a famous personalityGolden Baramee is a famous personalityGolden Baramee is a famous personality

Awards Showcase
3rd placing 1st placing 1st placing 1st placing 3rd placing 1st placing 1st placing 2nd placing 
Total Awards: 8

Buddha LuangPhor Watchara in Kuala Lumpur

Hello brothers and sisters!

I just want to inform that LP Watchara (former abbott of Wat Thamfad), disciple of the famous late LP Samrit will be in Samma Dhitti (used to be Wat Thamfad KL) Kuala Lumpur from the 17th November to 22nd November.

Feel free to join and receive blessings from LP as LP will still do the famous candle pulling blessings.

Anything please contact the Samma Dhitti facebook for more details.

P.S: I am not working for the center, I am just helping to spread the news to brothers and sisters who worship LP Watchara upon his visit to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Golden Baramee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
candle, facebook, free